true love

Status
Not open for further replies.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
If you don't have an issue with sharing her with others, then yes you can find it there.;)

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
lol i want to bring one back to the states

"one" what?
She is a prostitute hermano!
Do you take prostitutes out for dinner in New York and send them Western Union, WAKE UP.

Do you go by the name of Suns & Buns as well?

ruffmanx

Aug 11, 2012
"one" what?
She is a prostitute hermano!
Do you take prostitutes out for dinner in New York and send them Western Union, WAKE UP.

Do you go by the name of Suns & Buns as well?
i honestly think there is something wrong. i dont ever look at the others even the hotter ones. its just me her and the hotel room. bit i get what youre saying. lol at suns and buns. seriously im hooked help

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
i honestly think there is something wrong. i dont ever look at the others even the hotter ones. its just me her and the hotel room. bit i get what youre saying. lol at suns and buns. seriously im hooked help

The best you can do is get a cut of her earnings like her Dominican husband/Chulo does when you send her Western Union.

You realize she has relations with probably 5-6 others like yourself a week @ Classicos and Rumba, and probably earns a nice living from Western Union as well. Tell her you love her, and you don't pay for sex with your novia and see how long she stays spread out in your bed!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
lol i want to bring one back to the states

In case you haven't heard, getting a visa to take a girl to the US is even harder than finding true love in Sosua.

Does she have a steady job, a respectable job, that is? Does she have money in the bank? Does she have a good education?

Would you be proud to tell your parents where you met her and the type of work she does?

If this is a girl you met on the street, then what you have is a paid companion and you will never be able to get a visa.

PS: I have heard that Anna C may be spending the winter in Sosua. If she does, introduce your girl to her and let her decide whether you have found "true love".

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Her "True Love" is possibly making a buck or two.
(Maybe even a doe here and there)

You can find love all over the world, and you can loose all of your money all over the world. Not all women are evil leeches in sosua, but it could be you will have problem finding a good woman straight away.

Live with her in the RD a year or two before you take her to the US.

ruffmanx

Aug 11, 2012
In case you haven't heard, getting a visa to take a girl to the US is even harder than finding true love in Sosua.

Does she have a steady job, a respectable job, that is? Does she have money in the bank? Does she have a good education?

Would you be proud to tell your parents where you met her and the type of work she does?

If this is a girl you met on the street, then what you have is a paid companion and you will never be able to get a visa.

PS: I have heard that Anna C may be spending the winter in Sosua. If she does, introduce your girl to her and let her decide whether you have found "true love".
who is anna c

ruffmanx

Aug 11, 2012
You can find love all over the world, and you can loose all of your money all over the world. Not all women are evil leeches in sosua, but it could be you will have problem finding a good woman straight away.

Live with her in the RD a year or two before you take her to the US.
i will try that thanks

ruffmanx

Aug 11, 2012
The best you can do is get a cut of her earnings like her Dominican husband/Chulo does when you send her Western Union.

You realize she has relations with probably 5-6 others like yourself a week @ Classicos and Rumba, and probably earns a nice living from Western Union as well. Tell her you love her, and you don't pay for sex with your novia and see how long she stays spread out in your bed!
i dont pay her when im there in sosua but when i get back i feel bad and send her some cash. she only asked me for money twice

Status
Not open for further replies.