TENNIS ANYINE..? Cabarete looking to playTENNIS ON THE NORTH COAST

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
J R Hartley is a regular tennis player in Sosua. Try sending him a pm.

Matilda

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
What is his profile?..

Err what does that mean? You want me to tell you what he looks like? Athletic build, handsome, sporty, great body, British, and good tennis player. His name on DR1 is JRHartley. He is well known! I will ask him to send you a pm if you like.

Matilda

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Err what does that mean? You want me to tell you what he looks like? Athletic build, handsome, sporty, great body, British, and good tennis player. His name on DR1 is JRHartley. He is well known! I will ask him to send you a pm if you like.

Matilda

Have him PM me, I have been trying to get his recipe for goulash for a while now.

spanky27312

Dec 7, 2008

Matilda
He wants to know his tennis rating----1.0---7.0, A experienced player doesn't want to play with a beginer, but a lot of players lie about their level of play.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I sent a message anyway - we dont actually have ratings in the uk so I have no idea about that
were you interested in singles or doubles- we tend to play doubles on a saturday at voramar if you want to come and find out our levels, there should be someone to suit you that you can arrange another singles game with- there is a board with telephone numbers of the members

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Watch it, your head will get so big you won't be able to get your hats on!

May 20, 2012
I would love to get back in the doubles game, but NEED a pro and a few weeks to break off all the rust and remember how to keep score. It's been a while.

Anyone have a suggestion for where to find one in this area?

And where/what is voramar, please?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
voramar, sea horse ranch and sosua ocean village have coaches available

vormar has the only hard courts the rest are sand/clay or whatever- the hard courts are very hard by the way lol