Laundromat in Sosua???

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
Does anyone know of a good and reasonable laundromat in Sosua? Actually, one close to Casa Marina Beach Resort? Plan on packing very light this trip to make room for other things.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
there used to be a little place when you turn right to go down to the waterfront hotel, the lady would wash,dry and fold for 200 pesos or something, not sure if she is still there...........

2namtsm.jpg

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Club Residencial has a drop-off laundromat that is fairly reasonable. Make a left just past Scotiabank, it is on the right close to the corner.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Club Residencial has a drop-off laundromat that is fairly reasonable. Make a left just past Scotiabank, it is on the right close to the corner.

Much better place with the same prices. But Tambo i am too old and fat to walk 1000 meters when i can walk 100 meters in this jumidity. I believe the OP is the same distance away.

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
just out of interest, how much does it cost for a week at casa marina?

Got a good deal...........hubby and I are spending 2 weeks there at a total cost of $1,950. ocean view room. Yup, thats for both of us. Was too hard to pass up that deal. We are flying in from Toronto.