no direct flights from PC to Bogota???

rubenpriego

Feb 28, 2011
I have done some search, but never got a direct flight to Bogota in travel websites.

Anyone knows if that is possible? It is ridiculous the time and price you have to pay for flying to a so close country.

Comparing same kind of lenght for many flights I have taken from barcelona to any other european city, price here is 3 or 4 times more ...

again, everything really more expensive in this country than in Europe ... I really cannot take it or understand it ...

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Ridiculous prices indeed, but not a lot of options so you often have to fly the only option that exists and because of that they can charge what they want since there is no competition.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Go to a private airport Im sure someone will be going to Bogota. Good luck getting back LOL. They might charge you by the Kilo

rubenpriego

Feb 28, 2011
I thought that living in PC I would be able to visit all close latinamerican countries with very cheap flights, but it is so big rip-off.
Many of destinations from PC are quite close to the price that costs going to those countries from Europe!!!!!!!

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
You constantly are complaining about too expensive this, rip-off that. Schools, taxis, supermarkets, flights etc. Living here to dangerous etc.

These are all things one can investigate and considering before making a move! Can you change it? No? So, why you just don't move to a place what suits you better?

rubenpriego

Feb 28, 2011
I think I have the right of complaining about anything I want, more if those facts are true. We are in a free country, right?
If I complain is to get the feedback about all those facts from other people living here, I like to know what others think about it.
And about moving, dont worry, in this life everything has its time and moment, and that time will come for sure, no big rush, just some expected matters to come up and then leaving ...
Cheers

You constantly are complaining about too expensive this, rip-off that. Schools, taxis, supermarkets, flights etc. Living here to dangerous etc.

These are all things one can investigate and considering before making a move! Can you change it? No? So, why you just don't move to a place what suits you better?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
when we went to bogota last year we took a flight from santiago, change in panama and then bogota. it was 700-800 dollars per person. boggles my brain too, because bogota is so close! but many south american destinations are just as far as europe, in fact. only more expensive :)