Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golds Gym Sosua

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Golds Gym Sosua

Does anybody know the rates for Golds Gym do they have a daily or weekly rate ? I like the gym I go to but am looking to do my chest and arm work outs at Golds through out the week because they have more machines I can use.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

its 300 pesos per day......or 1500 pesos per 15 days........or for 1 month it is 2500 pesos for gym/boxing and the leisure pools also. nice place

3. Likes frank12 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks dave thats not bad at all I mean my gym I pay 400 a month but Golds has the machines to allow me to workout my chest and arms better !

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

How is the other Gym in Sosua ?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by davetuna View Post
    its 300 pesos per day......or 1500 pesos per 15 days........or for 1 month it is 2500 pesos for gym/boxing and the leisure pools also. nice place
    Do you know if they have a family plan by any chance? Also, is it possible to become a member at Sosua Ocean Village to use all their facilities for a monthly price? Thanks.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bermyboy View Post
    How is the other Gym in Sosua ?
    I havent been to the one in sosua, only golds. It is a good size and not very busy so good for training. Downstairs they have the weights and workout machines and such, and upstairs they have the treadmills (i think six or seven of those). Also they have a boxing training room with some punchbags and kickpads and other stuff.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks dave !

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sayanora View Post
    Do you know if they have a family plan by any chance? Also, is it possible to become a member at Sosua Ocean Village to use all their facilities for a monthly price? Thanks.
    Probably best to pop in and speak to them, off hand I think the family plan is something like 60,000 pesos annual VIP membership, which covers all gym, pools, all exercise classes and much more. Butas I say, better to go in and take a look around, they are very helpful.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

on their website it says you can have a fee 7 day VIP pass but the website not working, maybe if you pop in, you can get a free week to try it out.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Dave you got a link to their website and what are their operating hours ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast