Golds Gym Sosua

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Does anybody know the rates for Golds Gym do they have a daily or weekly rate ? I like the gym I go to but am looking to do my chest and arm work outs at Golds through out the week because they have more machines I can use.

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
thanks dave thats not bad at all I mean my gym I pay 400 a month but Golds has the machines to allow me to workout my chest and arms better !

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
its 300 pesos per day......or 1500 pesos per 15 days........or for 1 month it is 2500 pesos for gym/boxing and the leisure pools also. nice place

Do you know if they have a family plan by any chance? Also, is it possible to become a member at Sosua Ocean Village to use all their facilities for a monthly price? Thanks.

davetuna

Bronze
Jun 19, 2012
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
How is the other Gym in Sosua ?

I havent been to the one in sosua, only golds. It is a good size and not very busy so good for training. Downstairs they have the weights and workout machines and such, and upstairs they have the treadmills (i think six or seven of those). Also they have a boxing training room with some punchbags and kickpads and other stuff.

davetuna

Bronze
Jun 19, 2012
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Do you know if they have a family plan by any chance? Also, is it possible to become a member at Sosua Ocean Village to use all their facilities for a monthly price? Thanks.

Probably best to pop in and speak to them, off hand I think the family plan is something like 60,000 pesos annual VIP membership, which covers all gym, pools, all exercise classes and much more. Butas I say, better to go in and take a look around, they are very helpful.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Probably best to pop in and speak to them, off hand I think the family plan is something like 60,000 pesos annual VIP membership, which covers all gym, pools, all exercise classes and much more. Butas I say, better to go in and take a look around, they are very helpful.

Wow sounds like a pretty good deal, I'm gonna stop by and see what they say.