39 Year old man shot Dead on Pedro Clisante!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
Sad story. Gone are the days when two men settled their dispute with fists and whoever lost, walked away.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Let's see. Former dirty cop (drugs) and reported drug dealer. I wonder what the altercation could have been about. Perhaps the failed war on drugs?

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
No One should be on the streets at 4 am in Sosua.

If you can't find what you are looking for by 1 am....lol

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
No One should be on the streets at 4 am in Sosua.

If you can't find what you are looking for by 1 am....lol

:)
i was outside Merengue when it happened. First shouts and people running away, then several gunshots.
The police were outside on a moto but did nothing that i could see.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
According to the newspaper report the quarrel was dragged through "Valero", "El Flow" before it ended fatally in the street.

Something personal, I think.
Both criminals most likely.
The ex policeman used a .45, not legal....

The police were outside on a moto but did nothing ...
One can't blame them, can you?

donP

It happens everywhere.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
According to the newspaper report the quarrel was dragged through "Valero", "El Flow" before it ended fatally in the street.

Something personal, I think.
Both criminals most likely.
The ex policeman used a .45, not legal....

One can't blame them, can you?

donP

It happens everywhere.

[h=1]At least 4 people shot at a Texas Walmart[/h]
At least 4 people shot at a Texas Walmart - CNN.com

Maniac shoots five, one critically, during Brooklyn spree that menaces club, house party and livery cab

Read more: Maniac shoots five, one critically, during Brooklyn spree that menaces club, house party and livery cab - NY Daily News

[h=1]Bronx man, 22, stabbed to death in McDonald’s parking lot Sunday[/h]Bronx man, 22, stabbed to death in McDonald

[h=1]Cops: One killed, 1 wounded in drive-by shooting[/h]
By Susan Jacobson, Orlando Sentinel
Double shooting drive-by: 1 dead, 1 serious after drive-by shooting, deputies said - Orlando Sentinel

[h=1]Man calls 911, says he killed his wife, authorities say[/h]
Man calls 911 to say he killed his wife, Florida authorities say - Orlando Sentinel

A two seconds search only...

Yup! Happens!

donP

Dec 14, 2008
It Happens Everywhere for Don Potemkin

[h=1]At least 4 people shot at a Texas Walmart[/h]
At least 4 people shot at a Texas Walmart - CNN.com
Maniac shoots five, one critically, during Brooklyn spree that menaces club, house party and livery cab
Read more: Maniac shoots five, one critically, during Brooklyn spree that menaces club, house party and livery cab - NY Daily News
[h=1]Bronx man, 22, stabbed to death in McDonald’s parking lot Sunday[/h]Bronx man, 22, stabbed to death in McDonald
[h=1]Cops: One killed, 1 wounded in drive-by shooting[/h]
By Susan Jacobson, Orlando Sentinel
Double shooting drive-by: 1 dead, 1 serious after drive-by shooting, deputies said - Orlando Sentinel
[h=1]Man calls 911, says he killed his wife, authorities say[/h]
Man calls 911 to say he killed his wife, Florida authorities say - Orlando Sentinel

Why don't you post this in an American forum? :bunny:
You know this is DR1....

Don't tell me you'll now be also posting wallpaper photos of malls in the Arabic Gulf States, India, South Africa, and China? :bored:

donP

Dec 26, 2011
3110% more living in the US than in the DR. Makes sense that the US has more murder headlines. However, the murder rate(reported) is five times higher in the DR.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
If you guys feel it's so dangerous why are you even here?

No offense but it sounds whiny and seems to serve little purpose. After all many of us who live here know the risks and take precautions and mostly don't have to worry anymore than if we lived in any big city in the US.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I always wear a condom when walking down Pedro Clisante and am still alive to tell the story !

Status
Not open for further replies.