Ocean Village

luzcace

Aug 19, 2004
www.luzcace.info
Anybody been to Ocean Village in Sosua? Can everybody go there and enjoy the pools, kids games and restaurant or is it only for members? If you can go what is the price to spend a day there?

pas

Jun 7, 2004
anybody can go there..
only have to pay iff you are going to use the pools..
believe the fee is 150 peso a person

davetuna

Bronze
Jun 19, 2012
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
feel free to pop in and take a look.......its very nice. right now though they are doing a little building work on the adjacent plot so there is some heavy machinery noise.

also they have the golds gym, so why not make it a regular place with a family membership?

luzcace

Aug 19, 2004
www.luzcace.info
feel free to pop in and take a look.......its very nice. right now though they are doing a little building work on the adjacent plot so there is some heavy machinery noise.

also they have the golds gym, so why not make it a regular place with a family membership?

We will come and take our granddaughter, we want to have lunch there, a few drinks and just relax on the pool, so it is 150 pesos por person for the use of the pool?

pas

Jun 7, 2004
yes i believe so.....
so iff only your granddaughther isgoing to use the pool you only have to pay for her..

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
they also charge separately for the use of fun park, or whatever the part with rides is called. 10 dollars per person, if i remember it right.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
never tried it as yet. Have been planning on going there for months, though.

Friends here told me it is 500 rds for the day, with unlimited use of all the pools and rides...

They also told me it is very nice...

BelgianK

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
450 per adult and 150 for children for use of the water park thing, even if you don't swim or anything.

pas

Jun 7, 2004
when i visited with some friends last april we did not pay for getting in...
visited some other friends who where using the pools and they paid entrance fee fot it
looked around and had a drink at the bar restuarant

luzcace

Aug 19, 2004
www.luzcace.info
We went there yesterday, open from 10 am till 5 pm. We had a lovely day, and all by ourselves, at about 1 another family arrived,that was it. The gym seemed to be busy, and there is still some construction going on, like a replica of a pirate ship which seems to become a bar. We also had lunch there, good service, food was good, we ate at the gazebo and for this they add 10 % to the total bill which is fine. Going there again soon as our granddaughter had a blast and you cant beat the price to spend a day in paradise.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
We went there yesterday, open from 10 am till 5 pm. We had a lovely day, and all by ourselves, at about 1 another family arrived,that was it. The gym seemed to be busy, and there is still some construction going on, like a replica of a pirate ship which seems to become a bar. We also had lunch there, good service, food was good, we ate at the gazebo and for this they add 10 % to the total bill which is fine. Going there again soon as our granddaughter had a blast and you cant beat the price to spend a day in paradise.

Hey thanks a lot for your update, can you tell me a little bit more about what you did? Swimming and the water park I assume?

luzcace

Aug 19, 2004
www.luzcace.info
well all we did was the water park with the girl,some swimming, drinking ice cold Coronas,had lunch and a siesta in the comfortable sun beds, we went there to relax.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
well all we did was the water park with the girl,some swimming, drinking ice cold Coronas,had lunch and a siesta in the comfortable sun beds, we went there to relax.

Nice thanks, sounds like fun and I can't wait to take the kid out :)