Anybody heard of Hotel 2 Garden in Bavaro?

spacemonkey

Aug 13, 2012
Title says it all. Hard to find info on it. Wondering if anyone has been there or knows someone that stayed there. Any help is greatly appreciated thanks!

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
This is as much as I know. It is located in Friusa and now has a very good Colombian Restaurant on the property. The hotel seems clean but it's also where a lot of visitors take their sankies. The nightclub "Cool" is connected to the hotel. This is the place where people go for the after, after party in Bavaro - like 6am - 10am.

spacemonkey

Aug 13, 2012
This is as much as I know. It is located in Friusa and now has a very good Colombian Restaurant on the property. The hotel seems clean but it's also where a lot of visitors take their sankies. The nightclub "Cool" is connected to the hotel. This is the place where people go for the after, after party in Bavaro - like 6am - 10am.
Thanks for the info Carribeandreamto. I'm looking for a cheap place for a week until I find more long term accomodations. Any ideas?

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
Well I would look at Hotel Alisios in Los Corales because at least you'll be close to the beach and in the middle of things. Another option is Cortecito Inn but the reviews are not the best for that hotel.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is a brand new hotel that is part of NH Secrets, but it is a regular hotel, not AI. It is next to NH in Bavaro. Price is advertised as $60 US per night. Looks pretty good compared to the others mentioned here.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
how about renting an apt./condo on a weekly basis until you figure it out? wouldn't it be cheaper than a hotel? lots to choose from, (but not mine ... lol)

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
actually, I did look on one website, (not sure if it's Kosher to mention it here), and the properties were mostly a little pricey, but there were a few that were smaller and cheaper. These are primarily vacation rentals though, and there are a few second tier places that I'm sure would be cheaper. Don't know specific places, but shouldn't be too hard to find them.

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
Guesthouse Las Piedras
10 minute walk to Fruisa bus station. Located off Ave Estados Unidos ? (on Calle Guarionex) side road by Ferreteria Suplensa.
Singles 35$US per night, doubles 50$US per night including breakfast.
(809) 889-2873
https://www.facebook.com/pages/guesthouse-las-piedras-punta-cana/298622693760

Bavaro Hostel
Los Corales, Bavaro (next to Plaza El Dorado)
Rates: 20 to 70 $US per night. Shared and private rooms available. Shared bathrooms.
Rates include wifi, breakfast, locker, bed linens and towels.
Phone: 809 931 6767
Email: info@bavarohostel.com
Facebook: Bavaro Hostel - Hotel - B?varo, Dominican Republic | Facebook