Looking for Long Term Rental in Cabarete

SocialZealot

Jan 11, 2012
www.socialzealot.com
Hiya. My boyfriend, my 45 lb dog, and I are looking for a place to rent long term in Cabarete. Our budget is $400 US/month (give or take). We would prefer to not live in Pro Cab or Costa Azul and the closer to Kite Beach, the better. We also do not want roommates. Feel free to email me with pics and more info at tracyshayhorn@gmail.com

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Honestly, forget it or double your budget. There was a house for rent in Costa Azul, which was a ruin, and the grounds had to be shared with a Dominican family/"caretaker". Looking at the main house he did not much of the "caretaking". Price was 800$.

There was a house for rent, by some German couple, on the road, right next to the motorcycle rent place... 300$, but you would have to repaint, renovate it completely, and share the vast grounds with 21 dogs...

BelgianK

SocialZealot

Jan 11, 2012
www.socialzealot.com
I have lived here for a while and I know it is possible. I have looked at 2 places in that range so far and I just started looking with this being my first serious attempt at putting it out there. Thanks for the opinions though :) It is honestly greatly appreciated. Keep me in mind if you hear of anything.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I have nothing, except the experience of looking around myself. Mind you, with a lot more dogs than you have.

From my experience there are few places who will accept dogs at all.

Mind you, I wish you good luck, and if I hear of anything, I will let you know.

BelgianK

SocialZealot

Jan 11, 2012
www.socialzealot.com
I have nothing, except the experience of looking around myself. Mind you, with a lot more dogs than you have.

From my experience there are few places who will accept dogs at all.

Mind you, I wish you good luck, and if I hear of anything, I will let you know.

BelgianK
I have lived here just about a year and I agree about the dog situation. I am not desperate and, like I mentioned, found a few places already....when I wasn't even looking. I just want to see what else is out there comparatively, if anything, before I make a decision. Thanks for the luck!

Gilles Beaulieu

Apr 7, 2010
The best deal.
Calleron La loma Cabarete.
You gone see the true life from a Dominican Family.
And I'am sure you will enjoy.

Gilles Beaulieu

Apr 7, 2010
It's easy,just go on a night club or el comado on the calleron and ask for a Dominican who want rent a room for some weeks.
You got find a lot of Dominican to help you.
And make sure you gone be in security.
And about the price, you gone be surprise.
Gilles Beaulieu. Montr?aL.

SocialZealot

Jan 11, 2012
www.socialzealot.com
Just thought I would let future readers know that we found a place in this range that would take our dog—so it is possible. Just have to be patient and do a lot of asking around :) Thanks for everyone's input! <3 Dr1.