Re: The Best Board

G

Gage

Re: The Best Board

Congrats to DR1. This is by far THE best bulletin board that I have been on, and I have been cruising the net for 4 years. I have been on here because we are going for a winter getaway, and the response to any bulletins on here in FANTASTIC. No other board I have ever been on gets this many responses on a daily basis. The Dominion Republic must be one he-- of a good place to be,as far as I can tell, from this board. Anyone who questions and/or replies are very polite and understanding. Nice place to visit obviously, from all the replies. :O)

D

DR One

We have our critics, but...

I think we do a pretty good job. Lot's of new things coming this year, should be fun!

And yes, thank you for the kind words, always good for the ego's here.

The Dominican Republic is a very nice place to visit, otherwise I wouldn't live here. Relax, kick back and enjoy, just remember some things are different and work a little diiferently from home. Maybe that's the real reason I love the DR.

Rob.

P

Phyllis Sarault

Re: We have our critics, but...

Hola Rob,

I too agree that this message board is wonderful! Kind and polite people who have interesting things to say and advise about.

I am interested in employment opportunities in Puerto Plata and have tried all kinds of methods to obtain info... can you help me out? Also been trying to find out how I can communicate with my Dominican friend, via email, any suggestions?

Thanks, Phyllis