Please donate Clothes, toys, toiletries etc for Haitian Kids!

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Hi all,

Some of you may know that My Circus donated three big performances in Haiti in July to raise money for FONDAPS and other local foundations for children, such as The Smile Project.

I would urge you to look up FONDAPS and learn more about its founder Patrice Millet who was nominated as a CNN Hereo. Bienvenue sur le site de la FONDAPS / Welcome to FONDAPS website

Anyway it was a huge success and we are going back on December the 1st this time for a private performance, however I would like to take the oppurtunity to take as much clothes as I can get and deliver them to the local foundations and Volunteers that can distribute the goods fairly.

Please if any of you could go through yours and or your children wardrobes and bag up as much as you can and send it to me. I am in Higuey, please PM me for exact details. Take it as an oppurtunity to have a good spring clean!!

I know myself I have plenty of stuff to bag up, most of it in pretty good order too as kids grow out of stuff so quick it doesnt seem to have a chance to get worn.

Any suggestions and or help would be greatly appreciated.

Photos of the charity event in July can be found on our facebook page The Circus of Dreams | Facebook