cheap studio for 1 month in las terrenas

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Yes there is a dog house , I have seen available and will check if it's still available, what dates did u have in mind?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I think they are trying to say that $200 for a month is not possible, eh?

What is possible?

Jeepito

Dec 22, 2011
Check these places

casa Lily
tel. 809-240-5423 / 829-701-9235
fax.
savaresesergio@hotmail.com

[h=1]tel. 809-232-8844
fax.
Nic@Lasterrenas.ca
NICKI'S ART & SURF HOSTEL
[/h]Aloha Hotel
tel. 809-240-6287/809-866-1028
fax.
hotel.aloha@gmx.net

Fata Morgana
tel. 809-836-5541
fax.
editdejong@hotmail.com

I figured I'd be of some help

Call or email them and ask for their monthly rates, it's low season, you could probably make a deal. Just about everything in las terrenas is walking distance to the beach, if not motoconchos abound.

Good luck, you've definitely picked the right town!!

Jeepito

Jeepito

Dec 22, 2011
They're around the high and low teens for their daily rates one or two are in the mid twenties.

fakelefteye

Dec 31, 2008
Thank you for the links jeepito.
Well for those who make fun there is a place in cabarete that is 150$ a month for 2 with wifi included furnished that is not a "DOG house"...last time i had a place for 250$ for 2 in a secured area ...just not the type of place you can find online.so that's why I was asking if some locals knew some good correct deals because im not looking for a resort style thing.
Thank you again for the help.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Well for those who make fun there is a place in cabarete that is 150$ a month for 2 with wifi included furnished that is not a "DOG house"...last time i had a place for 250$ for 2 in a secured area ...just not the type of place you can find online.so that's why I was asking if some locals knew some good correct deals because im not looking for a resort style thing.

The problem here for me is that yes, i know of one and you will find it soon enough if you do a bit of walking.. And there are also cheap places that are insecure .. (my friends joke that I am working on a guide book of where NOT to rent in LT! and doing a VEry good job at it).. But it seems that I find a little place and then everyone else finds it and then some foreigner buys it and the prices go up to where I cannot afford them..

Sorry, not really to the OP except assuaging my guilt that I am not going to tell you.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
That was a selfish thought. With that attitude why reply at all

LTSteve

you are right.. except that most of us budget types know how to find the budget places. And I do feel a bit guilty over the fact that I am 'NO"T going to tell, for fear that they will get well known and popular and they will no longer be a budget place. Guess I just wanted the op to know that they exist.

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
We have a spare room in an annex to our house. Double bed, ensuite bathroom( no hot water), use of garden and piscina. Walking about 30 minutes from beach, motoconcho 5/10 minutes. RD$8000 a month. ?PM us for more info.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Cabarete

Can you please post the information on the $250 per month place in Cabarete, thanks in advance