Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 161

Thread: Dominican women vs puerto rican women for black men

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Dominican women vs puerto rican women for black men

    well ive seen a lot of forum talking about the chances for black men in the Dominican republic but sometimes they often end up conflicting where as when you search up puerto rican women it seems that they embrace black culture and men more than Dominican women which seem to follow the trend of lighter skin is better whats your opinion on this subject?

  2. #2
    Gold
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,914
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Be you. Someone will like that.

  3. Likes DRob, mainegal, SKing, rubio_higuey liked this post
  4. #3
    Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    9,796
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stonecold3 View Post
    well ive seen a lot of forum talking about the chances for black men in the Dominican republic but sometimes they often end up conflicting where as when you search up puerto rican women it seems that they embrace black culture and men more than Dominican women which seem to follow the trend of lighter skin is better whats your opinion on this subject?
    As long as your money is green neither group really cares about your melanin, lose the stigma fella. I guess you have never been to DR???

    If you dress well, have good hygiene and speak fluent Spanish you will do well with both, Boriqua mamis are a bit more "Americanized" obviously and might be more demanding. To each his own, I'll take a fine Dominicana any day over a Boriqua.

  5. #4
    Gold
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,914
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The boricua, generally speaking, has a very large chip on her shoulder. Not towards anyone in particular. It's just there.

  6. #5
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,924
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Lighter skin may be better, but men stalk me whether in DR or PR (Even more so, in DR actually). Depends how fine you are


    La morenaza

  7. Likes Olvidado, rice&beans, DRob, Derfish, ExtremeR and 2 others liked this post
  8. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,082
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Africaida View Post
    Lighter skin may be better, but men stalk me whether in DR or PR (Even more so, in DR actually). Depends how fine you are


    La morenaza
    How modest!!!!!

    Moderator DR1.com

  9. Likes Africaida liked this post
  10. #7
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,924
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxboy View Post
    How modest!!!!!
    Reality baby, I am just repeating what I have heard 1,000 times a day LOL

  11. Likes pollogringo, Derfish liked this post
  12. #8
    Gold
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,914
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Africaida View Post
    Lighter skin may be better, but men stalk me whether in DR or PR (Even more so, in DR actually). Depends how fine you are


    La morenaza
    You sound like una fria vestidita de novia para saciar la sed del solazo de las 12. IMO, a morenaza is what makes life worth living. But being stalked by Dominicans and Boricuas only says one thing- that you're breathing.

  13. Likes Africaida, Aguaita29, barker1964 liked this post
    Dislikes Olvidado disliked this post
  14. #9
    Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    9,796
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Africaida View Post
    Reality baby, I am just repeating what I have heard 1,000 times a day LOL
    I still have not seen your picture!

  15. Likes frank recktenwald liked this post
  16. #10
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,924
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pollogringo View Post
    You sound like una fria vestidita de novia para saciar la sed del solazo de las 12. IMO, a morenaza is what makes life worth living. But being stalked by Dominicans and Boricuas only says one thing- that you're breathing.
    I guess you have never seen las nalgas de una Mandinga in real life Papi , they would make you believe in Brujeria if you didn't
    Last edited by Africaida; 08-29-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •