Dominican women vs puerto rican women for black men

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonecold3

Aug 29, 2012
well ive seen a lot of forum talking about the chances for black men in the Dominican republic but sometimes they often end up conflicting where as when you search up puerto rican women it seems that they embrace black culture and men more than Dominican women which seem to follow the trend of lighter skin is better whats your opinion on this subject?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
well ive seen a lot of forum talking about the chances for black men in the Dominican republic but sometimes they often end up conflicting where as when you search up puerto rican women it seems that they embrace black culture and men more than Dominican women which seem to follow the trend of lighter skin is better whats your opinion on this subject?

As long as your money is green neither group really cares about your melanin, lose the stigma fella. I guess you have never been to DR???

If you dress well, have good hygiene and speak fluent Spanish you will do well with both, Boriqua mamis are a bit more "Americanized" obviously and might be more demanding. To each his own, I'll take a fine Dominicana any day over a Boriqua.

Dec 26, 2011
The boricua, generally speaking, has a very large chip on her shoulder. Not towards anyone in particular. It's just there.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Lighter skin may be better, but men stalk me whether in DR or PR (Even more so, in DR actually). Depends how fine you are ;)

La morenaza :)

Dec 26, 2011
Lighter skin may be better, but men stalk me whether in DR or PR (Even more so, in DR actually). Depends how fine you are ;)

La morenaza :)

You sound like una fria vestidita de novia para saciar la sed del solazo de las 12. IMO, a morenaza is what makes life worth living. But being stalked by Dominicans and Boricuas only says one thing- that you're breathing. :)

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
You sound like una fria vestidita de novia para saciar la sed del solazo de las 12. IMO, a morenaza is what makes life worth living. But being stalked by Dominicans and Boricuas only says one thing- that you're breathing. :)

I guess you have never seen las nalgas de una Mandinga in real life Papi , they would make you believe in Brujeria if you didn't :)

Last edited:

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
As long as your money is green neither group really cares about your melanin, lose the stigma fella. I guess you have never been to DR???

If you dress well, have good hygiene and speak fluent Spanish you will do well with both, Boriqua mamis are a bit more "Americanized" obviously and might be more demanding. To each his own, I'll take a fine Dominicana any day over a Boriqua.

And make sure that the glass is FROSTY!!

you sound like you are ordering a beer

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Reality baby, I am just repeating what I have heard 1,000 times a day LOL :rambo:
Yea right !!!

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Reality baby, I am just repeating what I have heard 1,000 times a day LOL :rambo:
Yea right !!!

Ok, I was slightly exaggerating to make a point. Dominican men/women are not so hung up on colors. And, if you are modestly attractive or with some curves in the right places, or even a fat wallet, I don't think meeting the opposite sex would be a problem in DR.

But, yes, piropos is a national past time and I am well aware that I am only one among many many mamasotas :)

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011

I am bit curious about your question. Why do you want to date a Puerto Rican or Dominican over a African American woman? There are many educated, beautiful African American women with their own money you can date. Look both Dominican and Puerto Rican women are fine choices, but if you are looking to start a family African American women are a better choice economically.

BTW If you choose to date a Dominican woman in DR and marry her understand that you will pay almost 95% of the bills, but if you really like Dominican and Puerto Rican women DO YOU and good luck on your courting whoever you decide.

Dec 26, 2011
Ok, I was slightly exaggerating to make a point. Dominican men/women are not so hung up on colors. And, if you are modestly attractive or with some curves in the right places, or even a fat wallet, I don't think meeting the opposite sex would be a problem in DR.

But, yes, piropos is a national past time and I am well aware that I am only one among many many mamasotas :)

Ay no. Eres ?nica, mami. Nadie como t?. :)

And I'm out, before I get in trouble.

stonecold3

Aug 29, 2012
JMB773 (sorry didnt transfer the quote im new to this :D) simply because im from the uk and america never really attracted me to be honest but i may give it a try but its not really a priority ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.