Middle/upper class Dominicanas...yes,they exist and you can get one.

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
These are just guidelines,purely based on observations,experiences and "research".These are,by far the toughest of the toughest of women to get if not in the DR,but the whole Caribbean.Can it be done,Yes,is it worth it? You bet.What are perks? Well,if you retiring here,it's like investing on a 401k(high risk).

Extranjeros,both,gringos and Dom york,la llevan de perder. Not a great stereotype,but yet,you hold the upper hand.How so? You can afford the car,the clothes,the restaurant(for you,not her)With all that said,let the games begin.First of all,SIN ANESTHESIA.If you are middle age,bald,short,hairy y gordito, we gonna do some reinventing.First off,don't shave you head,nobody want to see the midday sun glare reflecting off your head on Churchill and Cacerez. Trim it evenly with a 1/2 or zero.Segundo,o dos,if you are chubby,that makes you look even shorter.Give yourself a short term goal of losing ten pounds.(DO NOT,I REPEAT,DO NOT WHERE TIGHT SHIRTS ONCE YOU LOSE THE WEIGHT!) No Baggy clothes,if you chubby and wear big clothes,that makes you look bigger(and a bad way)NO showing chest hair,manscaping it's fine,but you are not Peter North,so it's ok to have some.Nothing with floral prints on it,shorts or shirts.Nothing with big labels on it,you are not sponsered by GNC.Good,you still here? Get yourself six good tailored suits,don't wear a 48R when you are 42R,not for casual dating,but believe me,have them on stand by.Fitted dress shirts,at least three per suit.A few pairs of quality italian shoes.Two colognes,one casual one for fancier dinners.Don't forget ties,even though,you won't wear them much.Oh yeah,two dress watches,one casual.NO links,leather.

It goes without saying,you have to speak decent spanish.Learn about the country's politics as well as some international happenings(don't worry about how much a texas barrel costs now days)Don't waste you time reading about who got shot on the other side of the bridge,but education,infrastructure and some events,e.g "grand opening"of Macanudo at blue mall,or wine tasting y queso(lol) More to come.
All these suggestions are coming at great risk to my life,just look at my screen name.More to come.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
These are just guidelines,purely based on observations,experiences and "research".These are,by far the toughest of the toughest of women to get if not in the DR,but the whole Caribbean.Can it be done,Yes,is it worth it? You bet.What are perks? Well,if you retiring here,it's like investing on a 401k(high risk).

Extranjeros,both,gringos and Dom york,la llevan de perder. Not a great stereotype,but yet,you hold the upper hand.How so? You can afford the car,the clothes,the restaurant(for you,not her)With all that said,let the games begin.First of all,SIN ANESTHESIA.If you are middle age,bald,short,hairy y gordito, we gonna do some reinventing.First off,don't shave you head,nobody want to see the midday sun glare reflecting off your head on Churchill and Cacerez. Trim it evenly with a 1/2 or zero.Segundo,o dos,if you are chubby,that makes you look even shorter.Give yourself a short term goal of losing ten pounds.(DO NOT,I REPEAT,DO NOT WHERE TIGHT SHIRTS ONCE YOU LOSE THE WEIGHT!) No Baggy clothes,if you chubby and wear big clothes,that makes you look bigger(and a bad way)NO showing chest hair,manscaping it's fine,but you are not Peter North,so it's ok to have some.Nothing with floral prints on it,shorts or shirts.Nothing with big labels on it,you are not sponsered by GNC.Good,you still here? Get yourself six good tailored suits,don't wear a 48R when you are 42R,not for casual dating,but believe me,have them on stand by.Fitted dress shirts,at least three per suit.A few pairs of quality italian shoes.Two colognes,one casual one for fancier dinners.Don't forget ties,even though,you won't wear them much.Oh yeah,two dress watches,one casual.NO links,leather.

It goes without saying,you have to speak decent spanish.Learn about the country's politics as well as some international happenings(don't worry about how much a texas barrel costs now days)Don't waste you time reading about who got shot on the other side of the bridge,but education,infrastructure and some events,e.g "grand opening"of Macanudo at blue mall,or wine tasting y queso(lol) More to come.
All these suggestions are coming at great risk to my life,just look at my screen name.More to come.

who are you coaching them to attract? the Queen of Siam?

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I guess I was lucky then to 'get one' without going through all this trouble and just by falling in love

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
The biggest thing you can do is learn to speak spanish fluently.. The next thing is learning what these girls like.. and it's not politics or international happenings lol.. It's Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Prada, Balenciaga, Jimmy Choo, and Manolo Blahnik.. that's about the only language uppermiddle class+ women speak here along with Spanish.. This all boils down to spending money..

The most important rule of thumb here is ABSOLUTELY no Dominican woman will EVER date down the totem pole.. So if you want to get a woman, you need to have more money, education, and class than she does.. that's the way it works.

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
Lol! They have that already.We are not looking for those here.Now,jeans,yes the expensive kind,be better than old navy.They can help you pick a few at blooming dale's or Nordstrom.Fitted everything,not tight,fitted,not Washington Heights tight!!!

Now to the tactical part.A lion,a gazelle,what do they have in common? They share the same habitat,so the gazelle is comfy and the lion is planning,he would not waste energy on a improper approach.Now,where can you go? A very socializing place,the gym,but wait,not Canela gym(not that is a bad gym) But you find those in body shop.Tried different hours,either early before before works hours,or after work,the evening.Don't be afraid to jump on the next to treadmill or stationary bike,not only are you burning calories,but you get to observe and plan your move.More to come....

QUOTE=Patron;1128158]Buy a nice car and pull out a lot of money and you will find a women.[/QUOTE]

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
Agree with all your guys,but there's also exception to the rule.Some of these fieras are sophisticated and run big companies where daddy was holding the slot open until she graduated from the big school overseas.We talking about old money,not new money chicks.The ones that spent going their weekends at the yacht club with daddy.Getting back in the to the subject.The good thing about SD,is that you can rent a nicely furnished pad around the poligono,for a fair price.I would do month to month lease(you never know,you might need to relocate somewhere else)..Now bare with me guys...it's about the hunt,anybody can get a gold digger

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
Now,let's be clear on this guys.These are just suggestions for an average guy. They are not meant to project you as a big baller or player.Here you are trying to beat all the prejudices hold against extranjeros, both,gringos and Dom York.

Restaurants. Familiarize yourself with at least three types of cuisines,and no,it does not mean,arroz,habichuela y carne,and ordering a pargo dojo doesn't mean anything. Mexican,Japanese and Mediterranean.They are plenty of websites that have menus and prices.Before I started doing my sentence(Marriage),I had three main places in NYC,but I prefer one to the other two.I always order the same thing and same drink,and knew exactly what the bill was gonna be to the pennie.same for me,but brand new to the girl.The boys used to call that place our Headquarters,because that's where we came out of.Keep them on a triangle radius around your pick up area.Traffic is crazy in SD,you don't wanna missed your reservation and one can easily run out of conversation stuck on traffic.

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
Now,just because she accepted your invitation,doesn't mean you can't talk to two or three more.Now,why would you do that when you have something good going? No you don't,and the minute you start thinking like that you gonna start showing signs of desperation and she will run.Always lock your phone,have different sim cards,have your phone on silent,text under the table under extreme conditions but controlled environment.Always,line more than one day on the same date,somebody always canceled,better you than they do it.DO NOT,I REPEAT,DO NOT,EXPECT SEX(OR LOVE FOR SOME)ON THE SAME DATE.Look at it as you went to a nice restaurant and pampered yourself.....More to come

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
The biggest thing you can do is learn to speak spanish fluently.. The next thing is learning what these girls like.. and it's not politics or international happenings lol.. It's Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Prada, Balenciaga, Jimmy Choo, and Manolo Blahnik.. that's about the only language uppermiddle class+ women speak here along with Spanish.. This all boils down to spending money..

The most important rule of thumb here is ABSOLUTELY no Dominican woman will EVER date down the totem pole.. So if you want to get a woman, you need to have more money, education, and class than she does.. that's the way it works.

Most women all over the planet do not date down India, Russia, Japan, France, USA, England etc.

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
I have picked up a few of them. You just need to find what impresses them or have some type of player like skills. Some of them want to see that you are not a tigre, others want to see that you are educated or funny or cute or dress nice. Just toy with them and try to show off and impress them and this type should fall for you.

Amu

Oct 4, 2010
A list of what u guys really need in order to get these girls (all of my female friends are middle/upper class, im dominican tho):

A career in one of these universities: PUCMM, UNIBE, INTEC.
A condo/house in one of these places: Cabarete, Juan Dolio, Romana, (saying "La Romana" nowadays is considered chopo, lol i know), Terrenas and Jarabacoa.
A membership in one of these country clubs: Centro Espaniol here in Santiago, Casa Espania in Santo Domingo, Naco, etc.
A friday night out should mainly consist in: Santiago (dinner in Noah/Rancho Steak/Camp David/Pez dorado/Vivres, then hit the club at Moma/Vici, "Level" was really good but now is just filled with Narcos and their queridas, one can also hit a nice Licor store like Alambique in los Jardines, etc)..Santo Domingo has many options, so i'll let the capital folks do this one..
A membership in one of these Gyms: Santiago(Gold's gym and Biofit) Santo Domingo(Body Shop and Gold's gym).
.......so,i have class 2morrow at 8 a.m so i'll just keep updating the list later.

Dec 26, 2011
These sought-after women sound like persons of little substance if they're concerned with memberships and watches. I suppose they'll also provide the specifications of the required engagement ring should they decide that one's worth "falling for". People, men and women, can be so shallow and then they ask themselves later why they're not happy. Why they feel empty. If men and women view one another merely as acquisitions they're missing out on one of the most amazing parts of what it is to be alive.

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
You are right on the money.Same line of thought

A list of what u guys really need in order to get these girls (all of my female friends are middle/upper class, im dominican tho):

A career in one of these universities: PUCMM, UNIBE, INTEC.
A condo/house in one of these places: Cabarete, Juan Dolio, Romana, (saying "La Romana" nowadays is considered chopo, lol i know), Terrenas and Jarabacoa.
A membership in one of these country clubs: Centro Espaniol here in Santiago, Casa Espania in Santo Domingo, Naco, etc.
A friday night out should mainly consist in: Santiago (dinner in Noah/Rancho Steak/Camp David/Pez dorado/Vivres, then hit the club at Moma/Vici, "Level" was really good but now is just filled with Narcos and their queridas, one can also hit a nice Licor store like Alambique in los Jardines, etc)..Santo Domingo has many options, so i'll let the capital folks do this one..
A membership in one of these Gyms: Santiago(Gold's gym and Biofit) Santo Domingo(Body Shop and Gold's gym).
.......so,i have class 2morrow at 8 a.m so i'll just keep updating the list later.

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
I guess it's easier to get a prostitute? At the end of this journey,you might have something fruitful.

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
Age: Do not date anybody younger than 6 years,unless she's in her thirties.Date woman already graduated from school.They set standards,you have yours too.

Dec 26, 2011
I guess it's easier to get a prostitute? At the end of this journey,you might have something fruitful.

LOL. So there are two kinds of women in RD? The superficial, classist snobs and the whores? Sorry. I have a much higher opinion of Dominican women than that.