Pelotero, documentary.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I've got another movie for you guys, Pelotero Two top baseball prospects in the Dominican Republic face fierce competition and corruption as they chase their big league dreams.

When you open (you will get 2 advert screens pop up, just close them) it click on the small black play arrow in the bottom left corner, and you may need to allow it to buffer a while if it isn't playing smoothly, but I can't do anything about that. There may also be an advert when you click the small play botton so just minimize the main screen if need be and close those and max the screen again.

Pelotero

In my opinion this documentary shows very clearly how difficult life truly is even for the gifted, motivated, walking the line overall good steady people of the country. Maybe a lesson to us all of just what real frustration is, puts things in perspective and just how unsupportive the country is even of their own top prospects. Again, all about money.

A really good watch, enjoy.

Mariot

Oct 13, 2009
doesn't work for me. the only play button i get takes me to some fake media player which wants me do install something called video performer, which i am sure is no good for my system.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
You are clicking on the wrong arrow, that is an advert. Click the small black arrow in the bottom left, not the big arrow that says play, that directs you to open adverts that you just close.

Click free, that will open a screen you just close and it takes you back to the screen I am talking about. There should only be two screens open, not three.

As said ignore/close any other screens you are directed to. Small black arrow, not the big obvious one.