Greetings Everyone!

Coral1

Greetings DR1! I saw your forum last night for the first time and I agree it's a great tool to stay connected and exchange valuable information. I look forward to hearing from you all. I love DR and I believe in DR's potential in all areas whether is business, marketing, real estate, advertising, entertainment etc. I'm seeking your imput in regard to knocking on doors to bring a new jewelry line to DR. My challenge is i'm not sure what doors to reach out to.

Lia Sophia is a very famous fashion jewelry line among celebrities in the USA, now looking to expand to the Latin market. As Dominican and part of a selected group of Latin advisors elected by the main office to lead opportunity events and present benefits, discounts, lifetime warranty and much more, I would love to share/ present the business opportunity in the Dominican Rep as well. Recientemente tendremos eventos en NYC, Newark NY, San Juan PR, Caguas PR, Los ?ngeles, Houston y Chicago IL entre otros. Para compartir sus sugerencias en Rep Dom.
favor contactar a:

Carolina Banks

Last edited by a moderator: