looking For A job

Enrike

Jan 31, 2010
Hello, everybody i know that you have see several titles like this, but this is a desperate call from a father that almost finish all his posibilities looking for a job in this area. if anybody can help.

Enrike

Jan 31, 2010
I have experience in differences areas, Administration, Construction, Sales, Customer Services.
About salary i just want something that be enough for live. in case you may need my complete resume please you can call me at 809-436-8810 my name Argenis Villa

Enrike

Jan 31, 2010
What do you do? What can you offer? What salary do you want/need?

I have experience in differences areas, Administration, Construction, Sales, Customer Services.
About salary i just want something that be enough for live. in case you may need my complete resume please you can call me at 809-436-8810 my name Argenis Villa.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
About salary i just want something that be enough for live. in case you may need my complete resume please you can call me at 809-436-8810 my name Argenis Villa.

You are not really selling yourself here Argenis, but I wish you the best of luck.

Whippet

Jan 26, 2011
Sounds like you need to hit the street!
Print some resumes and go door to door, only way to get a job here
and dont sell yourself as desperate no one will employ you based on sympathy
Good Luck!

Enrike

Jan 31, 2010
Sounds like you need to hit the street!
Print some resumes and go door to door, only way to get a job here
and dont sell yourself as desperate no one will employ you based on sympathy
Good Luck!

Thank you so much for your advice, im on the way door to door soon i know i will get a job

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
good Luck on your search.
if the received Calls do not come out to become suitable,
as stated above, print your Resume a Dozen Times and hit da Road, present yourself personally at Companies which would suit You and Your Skills.
don't present yourself in a desperate way, show self confidence.
where/at which companies/which position did you work prior here in the Area?
by your name I would guess you are a Spanish Speaker, your written english looks great, if you are flexibel about "what kinda Job" I would say you should find something soon.
the first job may not be the Dream Job in Paradise, but it's a new start to get the daily needs for the Family covered and from there you can move on and aside even look for a next Job which may suit you better or pays better.
within the different Branches Bavaro/PC is run by Circles, once in and approved to be good on a specific Job, then you find further opportunities with Time automatically, you may get them offered without asking for that.
the other side of the Medal is of course that once failed in a specific Circle it get's hard to impossible to get back in, the Companies are competitors on the different markets here, but they are a closed Circle and the "Bosses" hook up/have drinks/have dinner with their Competitors, on such of course they "talk about specific things".

let us know how it went for you
good luck

Mike

Enrike

Jan 31, 2010
Thank you very much mike for your support.

If kind that hard to find a proper job here it's like you said here without connection is very hard to find it but to me i had some offers already, but wasn't so good but from interview to others well i can say that is hard when you are looking but some offer doesn't fit your expectations.

Instead i would like to say that this is a great opportunity for me.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
There was one in the building along from Ilumel and Cerarte, but I don't think it's still operating.