NFL Network on Delancer Cable (Sosua/Cabarete)

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Does anyone know if NFL Network (Channel 91) has been removed from the regular cable package from Delancer. It had been working as of a month or so ago (although since baseball season started, it was pre-empted with baseball games). Now it shows "Prog No Entitle"...same as channels not included in my current package.

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I don't know what is going on. I get a picture, but nothing more than a sign MLB Extra Innings and music.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Ken, That's what I had since the baseball season started in April. It still said (and still does say) "091 NFL Network" on the status bar, but now I don't even have the MLB Extra Innings or games broadcast, just the error that it's I'm not subscribed to that channel. Do you have the package that includes FOX channel, among others (I believe it's the "International" package)?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Ken, That's what I had since the baseball season started in April. It still said (and still does say) "091 NFL Network" on the status bar, but now I don't even have the MLB Extra Innings or games broadcast, just the error that it's I'm not subscribed to that channel. Do you have the package that includes FOX channel, among others (I believe it's the "International" package)?

Yes, I have the package. Been the same sign and music for several weeks. I don't have a notice saying I'm not subscribed.

I have found that when I get the not subscribed notice that if I reboot the box it goes away.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I did the reboot...I have a feeling they removed NFL Network from the basic package and added it to the International package (like they did with Fox a couple of years ago), which I don't have. As soon as baseball season is over, I assume they'll switch it back to football...or maybe sooner if enough people complain...

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I did the reboot...I have a feeling they removed NFL Network from the basic package and added it to the International package (like they did with Fox a couple of years ago), which I don't have. As soon as baseball season is over, I assume they'll switch it back to football...or maybe sooner if enough people complain...

I have the package that includes Fox.

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
It is still on but still showing Baseball. NFL season has started so hoping they change it back to FOOTBALL....tom