Some dude pimp slaps an AMET officer

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
[video=youtube;HrKKPAmduRA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HrKKPAmduRA[/video]

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
hahahaha that was awesome! I hate those AMET scumbags... this country was a much better place before that orgranization started trying to americanize D.R. streets.

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
The best part is how scared every single one of thos Amets look when the guy flipped out. Wouldve been the U.S., he wouldve been tased or tackled instantly. lol

May 5, 2007
I can't believe he isn't in bracelets and on way to Hospital for the injuries he received resisting arrest. Try that in USA< Germany or about any other country I can think of, South Korea comes to mind..ouch!!!!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
hahahaha that was awesome! I hate those AMET scumbags... this country was a much better place before that orgranization started trying to americanize D.R. streets.

I can't believe people that actually live in DR think that is a good thing, that attitude is just as illogical and moronic as the everyday things you complain about within the DR, stupid opinions from stupid people. I can't disagree more, that was not awesome, that was depressing that a man of the law is afraid of some steroid induced big shot around town on an 80cc step through. I am quite happy for character alike these to be dropped with a bullet. I'd like to see his change in heart if that was PN, he'd be eating his breakfast through a straw for life.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
I can't believe people that actually live in DR think that is a good thing, that attitude is just as illogical and moronic as the everyday things you complain about within the DR, stupid opinions from stupid people. I can't disagree more, that was not awesome, that was depressing that a man of the law is afraid of some steroid induced big shot around town on an 80cc step through. I am quite happy for character alike these to be dropped with a bullet. I'd like to see his change in heart if that was PN, he'd be eating his breakfast through a straw for life.

You can't shoot a peson that does not have a weapon. Yes he should have went to jail, but no need to use deadly force on this peson.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
You can't shoot a peson that does not have a weapon. Yes he should have went to jail, but no need to use deadly force on this peson.

Really, a police officer can't shoot a person who is attacking them? I don't Beleive that as I've seen a guy shot off his moto concho, I've seen a guy shot at in his car, and I've seen a guy shot for attacking a woman in the street and he was unarmed. Infact every day there are stories about people, possibly criminals being shot dead by police, outside their homes never carrying guns.

May 12, 2005
What a total lack of respect for authority. He is lucky he didn't earn a trip to the hospital before going to jail. The hypocrisy of some here who rail incessantly about how bad the driving is in DR but cheer an assault on those who at least try to control the streets.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
AMET Concho

Cock fighting, nothing else.
The motoconcho probably knew the 'officer' from his former concho days.... :tired:

donP

Dec 26, 2011
Cock fighting, nothing else.
The motoconcho probably knew the 'officer' from his former concho days.... :tired:

donP

Or he has dirt on him. If you read tone and body language, the motoconcho acted in exasperation and frustration, his sense of being wronged is sincere, while the cocky "papi chulo" with the puffed up chest and pretty shades reacted like a man devoid of moral authority.

I respect the police in my area because they protect and serve. They act with professionalism. Respect is earned, not demanded.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Or he has dirt on him. If you read tone and body language, the motoconcho acted in exasperation and frustration, his sense of being wronged is sincere, while the cocky "papi chulo" with the puffed up chest and pretty shades reacted like a man devoid of moral authority.

I respect the police in my area because they protect and serve. They act with professionalism. Respect is earned, not demanded.

do you live in the DR, if so which area?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I disagree, the Law should demand respect, they are the law after all. The attitude that an officer has to prove himself to joe public before the public show respect is not what an authority is all about. And much of the problem in DR, a general lack of respect.

This guy was upset he disrespected him by trying to take his keys away, I doubt he knew him or he'd have avoided him, he would have known he was nuts wouldn't he?

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
I disagree, the Law should demand respect, they are the law after all. The attitude that an officer has to prove himself to joe public before the public show respect is not what an authority is all about. And much of the problem in DR, a general lack of respect.

This guy was upset he disrespected him by trying to take his keys away, I doubt he knew him or he'd have avoided him, he would have known he was nuts wouldn't he?

That my friend is the problem and the reason why things like this will always happen in the DR. Respect in never something you DEMAND, but is something that is EARNED.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
You go to any decent country anywhere in the world and you do not have people fronting up to the police demanding they prove themselves before they will do as they are told. That is ridiculous, you do as you're told of you get arrested, simple, the police are there to fight crime, not change diapers. The problem in the DR is simply that the People do not get respect, they demand authority through fear and aggression, they don't know how to respect each other in all aspects.
but to say a police officer has to prove himself before he can exercise his authority is this new age namby pamby attitude that got so many places into the state it is in right now.
You can not use the DR as an example as it is entirely dysfunctional and unique.