Best Airfare to Europe ie Frankfurt or? Who knows a better way than CONDOR.?

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
hi checking to see if there is anyone that knows of an alternate air company that provides decent 1 way flights to Europe from an airport in the DR??I know condor ,however I remembered someone I think mentioned a Dutch airline or? Thanks

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
airberlin flies from POP to munich and/or dusseldorf. decently priced.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
No, it is Arkefly.com, which flies from POP to Schiphol, Amsterdam in Holland. It actually is a sistercompany of Jetairfly.

I am sure you can fly to anywhere in Asia from Schiphol.

BelgianK

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
GIVEADOGAHOME ... YES!!! Thanks so much ...I booked saved 50%.... What a he.. Of a difference! Your on my Christmas list !

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
GIVEADOGAHOME ... YES!!! Thanks so much ...I booked saved 50%.... What a he.. Of a difference! Your on my Christmas list ! arkefly.com may be good , but with JETAIRFLY.com I get to be in Brussels for a few days , booked it all online simply ,and it's all in English , and a belgian beer , if I can afford it lol will be a treat! The difference in condor price was half , and my flight to southeast Asia was too . BLOOOOOOOWWWWSSS ME AWAY!

yapask1

Jul 23, 2012
Cheap tickets :: Jetairfly.com : Home is from 300 ( $400 ) euros single Santo Domingo - Brussels . I have used them and the service is good.
Book on line.

You meet people on board who use them and catch an onward train or flight to their destination. Eurostar to UK is possible and only 2 hours.

yapask1