6 Dozen baseballs

RichP

Sep 18, 2012
Hello: My family is making it first trip to the DR-Puerto Plata in October. I heard that they can always use baseball equipment so I contacted a friend with the Tampa Bay Rays and they put together 6 dozen used game baseballs. Does anyone have some contacts in the Puerto Plata area that can help me get these distributed into the right hands.

Thanks

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
They will be taken care of very well I will put you in touch with hillbilly . He will get them to the boys and girls who will appreciate them

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
POP. That is easy. There is a baseball field and there is a baseball association. I will try to see if I can get you some phone numbers.

You are right, those baseballs will be much appreciated.

I;ll get back to you later...Stay in touch.

HB

RichP

Sep 18, 2012
They will be taken care of very well I will put you in touch with hillbilly . He will get them to the boys and girls who will appreciate them
"That's terrific. Is it OK to ship them or better to bring down on the plan with me?

RichP

Sep 18, 2012
POP. That is easy. There is a baseball field and there is a baseball association. I will try to see if I can get you some phone numbers.

You are right, those baseballs will be much appreciated.

I;ll get back to you later...Stay in touch.

HB
"I'll be checking this site regularly..Thanks for the assist."

RichP

Sep 18, 2012
I picked up the baseballs from the Rays today and they all look pretty good. The Rays a major league low team batting average of 237 they couldn't have been hit very often. Anyway, you can send me a private message with the contacts. PS: my travel date are 10/22 so plenty of time to either ship these or bring them with me.

nas

Bronze
Jul 1, 2009
I picked up the baseballs from the Rays today and they all look pretty good. The Rays a major league low team batting average of 237 they couldn't have been hit very often. Anyway, you can send me a private message with the contacts. PS: my travel date are 10/22 so plenty of time to either ship these or bring them with me.

This is a novel and a kind gesture. Kudos to you!