US Coast Guard Kills 1 Dominican

A

Abraham S.

The US coast guard shoot, rammed a boat (yola) filled with Dominicans who were trying to cross the Mona Canal to Puerto Rico, one Dominican was killed in the event.

Let's see if the Miami Herald publishes this.

&

"El Grandullon"

What a vivid imagination!Please don,t come online when you have been drinking!

J

JP

Even if it would be like this?????????

W H O C A R E S ??????

Nobody asked them to land in another country illegaly.

J

Joachim

Sad, but the US needs to take stern measures, otherwise the flood of economic refugees will never stop. Just look at Canada, Romanians, Chinese hid out in boats reach Canadian shores, then are given food clothing, a place to sleep, medical attention, meanwhile the media tells us that the immigration department is deciding their fate. Bullshit, they are just looking for an easy way to enter the country knowing that they will not be deported.

If this is true it will send a stong message to others not to attempt the same thing. I agree that no one should have been killed.

A

Abraham S.

El ladr?n juzga por su condici?n

http://hoy.com.do/julio2001/20072001/portada3.htm

read on, I guess the people at Listin Diario had being drinking too.

A

Abraham S.

Would you care if we put machines guns in the frontier shooting every Haitian who dares to illegally cross the border?.

A

Abraham S.

OH REALLY!!?

>but the US needs to take stern measures, otherwise the flood of economic refugees will never stop.
>

True, but your American Friends and your Canadian Compatriots want us Dominicans to legalize 1.5 million Haitans.

>
Romanians, Chinese hid out in boats reach Canadian shores, then are given food clothing, a place to sleep, medical attention
>

AY CA?AJO! QUE LINDO!

>
meanwhile the media tells us that the immigration department is deciding their fate. Bullshit, they are just looking for an easy way to enter the country knowing that they will not be deported.
>

Just like the new inmigration law your country and US want to impose on our goverment.

>If this is true it will send a stong message to others not to attempt the same thing

Are you saying we send a strong message against people crossing the Dominican-Haitian border too?

Thanks for this response, I'll save it so I can show it to every news paper and radio talk show in the RD.

J

Joachim

Re: OH REALLY!!?

Any country including the DR has the right to defend its borders from illegal economic refugees crossing into it. I do not dictate foreign policy, however, Hippy should have the guts to say BASTA. He is the one who wants to let Haitians attend Dominican schools without birth certificates.

A

Abraham S.

Better yet?

We should put every illegal Canadian, Gringo, or European (thousands of them) in front a brick wall and have a firing squad do the honors.

This should send a strong message to others not to do the same. Isn?t it right Joachim?

I bet then many brown noses like you would star caring

J

Joachim

Re: Better yet?

I stated very clearly in my post that no one should have died in this instance, instead you choose to only superficialy read my post, then insult me in the process.

I wonder who is a greater burden on society, illegals entering into the US, Europe, Canada, or Americans Europeans, Canadians, Haitians going to the DR illegally?

There are many good benefits to immigration, but immigrants should do so legally, illegals only hurt society and themselves.

T

Tony

Hey Abraham... Can I get some of that SMOKE you'r smoking??? Get the FACTS straight before you post.

A

Abraham S.

Re: Better yet?

The PIB of the DR is not even compared to a mid size city in Canada, or the US. New York's annual budget (please correct me if I am wrong) could as high as the national budget of Russia.

The annual year income of the DR is 3,400 dollars, Canada is 27,000, yeah, this is a great comparison between two societies.

You said this barbaric action would be a great deterrent for other would be illegals, I had never attacked you personally, if you had read my posts you?ll know it?s not my style.

A

Abraham S.

Correction

>I bet then many brown noses like you would star caring

Correction, this statment was directed to JP, not to you Joaquin.

T

Thomas

Very clever Abe

You made such an ignorant statement about the USCG and you can not bring yourself to admit how wrong you were, you now try to divert this message to one of immigration so you will not have to answer for your ignornace. Guess what? I am going to question you on everypost I have time for until you admit to what you are; A sniveling illegal who was deported from the US and now is trying to mount an anti US Campaign and develop a policy of isolationism

Guess what Abe? The US doesn't need you. I moved my vacation to Cancun because of you, you cost your country a few thousand bucks, happy? Do you for one minute think the US would suffer one bit if we expelled every single Dominican and never exchanged any trade, completely blocaded and trade with ships and planes calling on your country to eliminate drugs? Do you think this would have a 1% effect on the net US Economy?

You a a silly rabid dog that doesn't know that the dog he is growling at will bite his head off if he happens to look for the smelly little noise he hears and snuffs it out

What an embarrassment you are to any nation

ST

A

Abraham S.

Re: Very clever Abe

USCG or not they shot and rammed a boat filled with people, Puerto Rico is US territory and the USCG said they were hostile so they were left in the water "until more units arrived".

My post was not anti US, I was just very upset denouncing a barbaric act on innocent unarmed people.

As for my legal status, I am not living in the US, nor do I need or want to.

>?blocaded? and trade with ships and planes calling on your country to eliminate drugs?

That "blockade" should be on your own country, after all you consume most of the cocaine, weed, morphine and every kind of drug they have a name for of the entire world, if there?s drug being produce in South America and ship to the US thru the DR and Haiti, it?s because there a millions like you who demand it.

>The US doesn't need you. I moved my vacation to Cancun because of you

You can go to hell for all I care.

A

Andy

Re: Very clever Abe

Abe,

You are the kind of person that with your brand of venom negates much of the positive image of the DR that myself and others like me in the tourism industry work our butts off to foster and promote.

Your disrespect and negative comments to posts made on this board and other boards has already turned away one potential turist who just announced his decision to spend his money elsewhere and lord only knows how many others who will also turn away from the DR after reading your comments.

If you cannot resist spewing your venom then at least do it somewhere else where you won't further harm the image and economy of the DR.

A

Abraham S.

Let's see whose venon is worst.

Read this string:
http://dr1.com/board/index.cgi?read=59497

Let's see whose venom is worst.

A

Andy

Re: Let's see whose venon is worst.

Enlighten me as to what you are referring to. You've already been called to task for your posting on the other board and plenty here, too. Admit it, you're wrong.

O

Onions and carrots

At least Abe aint a sellout

Andy your a sellout for money. Let Abraham stste what he feels. Why do we have to bow to the gringos for their money and be hypocrites in the process? The only way we can get closer to the gringos is by telling them how we feel. Then they can be one of us. But if we give them preferential treatment they feel left out of our Dominican fold which they truly want to be a part of.Free expression and an end to hypocrisy or selling out for money.

A

Andy

Re: At least Abe aint a sellout

I wish you would direct me to the pot of money that has resulted from my "selling out" 'cause I sure havn't found it. And by the way, would you please explain what you mean by that statement? If you mean my positive promotion of Samana and the DR to over a million viewers a year on my website then I am guilty of that. And if you mean telling it like it is in an effort to improve the situation, that too is me.
All these negative posts sure don't help the DR's image, no matter who makes them for whatever reason. Take them to other forums that aren't so heavily read by potential visitors and new residents.