New tab needed

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
We have "likes" and "dislikes" but many times i am torn between the two and feel a third choice is needed

"WTF"

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
education needed. Hi i wonder if anyone could hold my hand and help me across the street? I have a few pics i would like to post, that i think people may be interested, but i don't konw. Maybe someone could tell me stepby step how to do thss after i start a new thread.
Thanks
der fish

wtf!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Education needed. Hi I wonder if anyone could hold my hand and help me across the street? I have a few pics I would like to post, that I think people may be interested, but I don't konw. Maybe someone could tell me stepby step how to do thss after I start a new thread.
Thanks
Der Fish

This has been covered maybe 50 x. Use the search, it's your friend :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Robert, I do remember back in the "Horse & Buggy Days" of DR1, that we had a "Rogues Galery" og Mug Shots of those people brave enough to post them.
I seem to remember that when you changed "formats", or whatever you "GEEKS" do from time-to-time, you said that the sofware didn't support,......anyway, can we have a place where we can post our mug shots, OTHER than in the post office?
I know I met a "DR1er" this weekend for the first time.
It was nice to put a "Face" with a "persona", especially such a beautiful face!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc