BIlingual Young Lady Looking for a Job in Santiago

pucca

Mar 30, 2010
Hey guys it's me Pucca, and im looking for a job in santiago, it could be as a personal assistant
graphic designer, english teacher or tutor, i also have over 6 years of experience in Call center
so im well trained when it comes to Administration, Quality Control, and floor management.

I also work with marketing and design for Companies we can help you push your product or company in
the best most personal way, with fresh designs and taylor made presentations
If any of you guys is interested in more information about me let me know

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hey guys it's me Pucca, and im looking for a job in santiago, it could be as a personal assistant
graphic designer, english teacher or tutor, i also have over 6 years of experience in Call center
so im well trained when it comes to Administration, Quality Control, and floor management.

I also work with marketing and design for Companies we can help you push your product or company in
the best most personal way, with fresh designs and taylor made presentations
If any of you guys is interested in more information about me let me know

When looking for a job, I would suggest that you spell check and grammar check before clicking on "Send"

Capital letters or underlines are mine:
Hey guys, it's me, Pucca, and I'm looking for a job in Santiago; it could be as a personal assistant
graphic designer, English teacher or tutor; I also have over 6 years of experience in Call center
so I'm well trained when it comes to Administration, Quality Control, and floor management.

I also work with marketing and design for Companies. We can help you push your product or company in
the best, most personal way, with fresh designs and tailor-made presentations.
If any of you guys is interested in more information about me let me know.

Enthusiasm and attractive qualities: A
Writing and presentation: F

Come on girl!, you can do better than that!!

HB, curmudgeon and grammar police..