More On Sosua Mayor's Improvement Plans

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
From today's Sosua News:

[h=5]The mayor of Sos?a Ilana Neumann has commissioned the audit, renewal and expansion of the street lighting in a structured plan.[/h] [h=5][/h]
[h=5]The suburbs are also part of the lighting plan and can count on improved street lighting in the near future. The mayor wants to improve the feeling of safety throughout the city and improve Sos?a to make it more attractive for residents and tourists. This plan is part of the municipal intention to improve and expand the infrastructure of Sos?a. These include improved cleaning of the entire area, repair of roads and sidewalks and construction of better drainage systems in case of floodings.[/h]

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
if it gets too light, the mongers might have to wear makeup so noone sees them picking up an ugly puta:ermm:

seriously, i have stayed at the del delfin many times and the main road by the playero is completely black at night.

davetuna

Bronze
Jun 19, 2012
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
clean up the trash good oh, maybe they can extend this all the way up to montellano and beyond. Its pretty bad, I was thinking that the people in jail should be out picking up trash or isnt this allowed any more?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I was at "Black Beard's Adult Resort" in Costambar a weekend ago.
I saw lots of fit,trim,young,good looking guys with girls there!
The rest looked like me,or worse,if possible!
People seem to think we, "Whore Mongers", are paying the prostitutes for sex.
Wrong, we are paying them to LEAVE!
Some guys play golf, some play cards, some guys get drunk,I play, "Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear, and I get a lot of "Holes-in-one" along the way!
If God made ANYTHING better that SEX, he kept it for himself!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC