AquaGames water park/Hotel Sirenis

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
I was invited there by hotel management to spend the day there with my family, the rides are all very good however...

My Nanny was not allowed to go down the larger water slides with shorts on and was told so by the atendants in a very sleezy way, meanwhile men could go down in all sorts of baggy swimming shorts so i dont understand how they can deny access to females in short shorts.

My five year old wanted to play on the large pirate ship but wanted her dad to go with her, the attendants told him he could not go on it. when he explained he was not going to play on it just accompany his daughter they still refused. now this is a huge piece of equipment and the park was empty so it was not like my husband would break the equipment or cause an obstruction to other children. Anyway my daughter could not play on it not could she go on the larger rides, some of which i understand perfectly but she was not allowed to ride with her dad on of the large slow slides.

Very nice place but families can not interact together, the young children can only play on their own and the adults cant enjoy the park with their children.

Also almost no shade or seating for adults who wish to spectate and or supervise young children.

On the plus side it is a very nice looking place and perfect for a group of teenagers or adults.

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
Dominican mentality

We go to some of the parks around SD, I push the boysa on the swings and all, and sometime I want to swing with them too, its like aLL THE ADULTS ARE LIKE, YOU CAN NOT DO THAT! THOSE ARE FOR KIDS, and these are heavy duty swings, 1/4" or bigger chain and not like kids waiting in line for a swing.

g'luck