Beautiful condo for SALE - Best Deal Punta Cana

PuntaCana

Oct 10, 2012
This is the Chance to invest and get a Vacation Home unit in the Dominican Republic!

10 Minutes from Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ), 5 Minutes away from Coral Highway .
The project 1st Phase contains 10 buildings with a total of 160 apartments, encompassing over 50,000 square meters.

Free shuttle service is provided to the beach, grocery store, pharmacy, laundromat, restaurants, and more.

Amenities included:

10 Swimming pools
8 Children pools
8 Gazebos
5 Tennis courts
2 Basketball courts
Green belt and common areas
Over 2 km of pedestrian walkways
Private Gated community
24/7 Security
Gated Community

Here's the link with more information: http://dr1.com/realestate/<wbr>property/P_1807.html

:::::SMILE, You can own a piece of Paradise!

Last edited:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
This is the development next to Hospiten, isn't it? Very reasonably priced, I must say.

PuntaCana

Oct 10, 2012
Yes.

Is important to mention that every apartment comes with Tittles.

Thanks.

Dahiana Payamps

redonion

Apr 25, 2008
travel.kenharrington.com
Can you tell me more about these condo's? How big are they? How many bedrooms and bathrooms? Just incase someone else is as stupid as me. If you follow the link, you get all your questions answered. And yes, very reasonably priced!

PuntaCana

Oct 10, 2012
Hi:

Size:
69.75 Mt2 / 750 Sq Ft

2BD - 1 Bathroom

Comes Fully furnished !

If you have any question, feel free to ask.

Thanks,

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
*The price to own a piece PARADISE is only $49,000USD. until Nov 2012

So I can't get this price AFTER Nov of 2012, and they're only in the first phase??

I bet you I can....

THE HARD SELL....Throw in a little desperation, and time constraints......It works!!!

They look great though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 26, 2011
*The price to own a piece PARADISE is only $49,000USD. until Nov 2012

So I can't get this price AFTER Nov of 2012, and they're only in the first phase??

I bet you I can....

THE HARD SELL....Throw in a little desperation, and time constraints......It works!!!

They look great though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And most importantly, they come with "tittles". Who doesn't like a "tittle"? :)

JeiJei

Jan 12, 2012
Just out of curiosity, what are all of the hidden fees per month (such as maintenance)? How much is the required downpayment? Thanks.

PuntaCana

Oct 10, 2012
* Right now, getting a pool view/ 1st floor or 4th Floor is the same Price USD$49,000. Nov 2012 / USD$53,000
Second phase Pool View USD$59,000 - Open View ( garden act) USD$55,000.

* Tittles is a BIG issue, theres plenty of complex who are selling but they do have difficulties when it turns to tittles. I consider it was important to mention that, I've been living here long enough and notice the problem this is.

Gracias,

Dahiana Payamps

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
* Right now, getting a pool view/ 1st floor or 4th Floor is the same Price USD$49,000. Nov 2012 / USD$53,000
Second phase Pool View USD$59,000 - Open View ( garden act) USD$55,000.

* Tittles is a BIG issue, theres plenty of complex who are selling but they do have difficulties when it turns to tittles. I consider it was important to mention that, I've been living here long enough and notice the problem this is.

Gracias,

Dahiana Payamps

Just so they don't continue to giggle like I do when I read "tittles" (I don't know why I giggle, I just do :) )...
Its T-I-T-L-E-S
Titles

SHALENA

PuntaCana

Oct 10, 2012
There is a maintenance fee of $80-$100USD per month, which includes the 24/7
security, landscaping, maintenance of the swimming pools, and common
areas. The cost of Natural gas is also included in your monthly maintenance fee.

Downpayment: USD$14,700.

JeiJei

Jan 12, 2012
What is the projected date for the Phase I to be completed? Will there be any units larger than 3 bedrooms, and if so, how much will they cost. Thanks.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I would advise all potential buyers to have a good look at the location before deciding. It is not Punta Cana as most people would define it, although it is technically in the municipal district of Ver?n-Punta Cana. As I mentioned above, the development is next to the private clinic Hospiten which is in the town of Ver?n. A couple of hundred metres from Cruce de Ver?n, about 8kms from the coast.

agw

Feb 14, 2010
And the area is very busy. I considered them months ago when the development was first marketed until I found out where they were located. If I had really good Spanish and wanted to live in or near Veron, I would think they could be a good deal.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I'm sorry, i do not get it. Never will.

What is appealing about living in a complex with 10 huge buildings, with 160 condo units? Let's say each condo unit has an average of 3 people living in each unit: 3 x 160=480 neighbors, screaming children, music being played extremely loud during dominican holidays, cars blasting music whenever they're pulling in or leaving the gated community, some neighbors who are not respectfull of others and have late night parties during the weekends, relatives that come down from europe or US and use the condo as a party house--since they are on vacation--they don't need to go to bed before 6am; some of these people only have 3, 4 or 7 days of vacation, so they want to party as much as possible.

and then there is the problem of people renting their condo out to anyone willing to pay the rent, because, many of these people don't live here on the island--they're still working and living back in the US or europe--saving for retirement, and they're just looking for someone to help pay the maintenance costs and upkeep of their condo, etc. these people and their children, are only renters, they don't give a shiiit about your condo. they just want affordable rent. period.

then there is the problem of people bringing their friends and relatives over to use the facilities like the tennis courts and swimming pools 24 hours---even after they've closed--breaking the rules because, again, they're just renters. nothing more. With so many units, it will be nearly impossible to control the amountof traffic coming and going.

there is such a plethora of unforseen isssues here, with so many units, so many children, so many dominican holidays, so many different personalities and different cultural backgrounds. i don't have the time to even cover 10% of them, but suffice to say there are numerous problems that will raise their ugly head over and over.

just the maintenance costs, and enormous use of diesel fuel to run the generators when the electricity goes out is an enormous headache...the fuel pumps, the water pumps for all the swimming pools--their upkeep and rising maintenance costs, the plumbing issues...the lists gos on and on and on, and i don't want to get into the logistics and problems of parking and security, and the people abusing the condo association rules and regulations. with condos so cheap or cheap condo rentals, they will invite a different class of people over and over again.

Anyway, if these condos were only $30,000, i would much rather stick the money into an account that pays 10% interest and use my money to help rent anywhere i want, so that whenever i found myself next door to unruly behavior or bad people, i would just change condos and rent somewhere else. problem solved.

however, if you own it...you're stuck in the middle of the shiiit, whether you like it or not.

Frank