where to party in Santiago????

plc0611

Oct 11, 2012
Going to santiago in Novemebet for a few days. Haven't been there in over 15 years. looking for a few safe spots to hang out and meet a few women dance and have a few drinks. any suggestions??? some place safe and secure. I hear it dangerous out there.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
Santiago is one of the safest spots in the country, I'd say. Good spots are dependent on what type of vibe you prefer, and very day-of-the-week and time sensitive. Generally speaking, the best locations to party are: center - Ahi Bar/Ahi Bar Dance, Level, Vicci Room, Soho, Moma, Alambique, H2O, Puerta del Sol, Sajara, Dubai, Vintage, Francifol, then 22 in Colinas Mall, Lovera in Buenos Aires.

plc0611

Oct 11, 2012
i do speak spanish but will be in santiago during the week and sosua during the weekend

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
And then there are the "tipicos" which offer "g?iri-g?iri" merengue and salsa...
As for chicas....an interesting guy I know found a few on some of the dating sites. One was more professional, one was looking to get married, and one was a student looking for a "novio". As a result, at a very low cost he enjoyed himself quite a bit and with a variety of young ladies. (None of whom I could have brought home to Momma, but hey, for a few day/weeks of fun?)

HB

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Don't do it ! Go to cabarata for beach sausa for girls ! You well have a beach and can relax . The girls there in santiago just want to steel your hart and money . In sause you know what you are gatting up front . This way you can see clearley what you are dealing with . You well not bleave all the lies and games . And you well get a tan .

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Don't do it ! Go to Cabarete for beach, & Sosua for girls ! You well have a beach and can relax . The girls there in Santiago just want to steal your heart and money . In case you know what you are getting up front . This way you can see clearly what you are dealing with . You well not believe all the lies and games, and you well get a tan.

How's is that spelling class going?
Both of my novias live in Santiago and would not step foot in Sosua.

DRsantos

Sep 17, 2012
Don't do it ! Go to cabarata for beach sausa for girls ! You well have a beach and can relax . The girls there in santiago just want to steel your hart and money . In sause you know what you are gatting up front . This way you can see clearley what you are dealing with . You well not bleave all the lies and games . And you well get a tan .

Does any1 on DR1 understand what he/she is trying to say over here.....?

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Tambor ... BOTH . How is your class in how not to be a womanizer going . From what you just said about your self sausa is exactly where you belong .

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Tambor ... BOTH . How is your class in how not to be a womanizer going . From what you just said about your self sausa is exactly where you belong .
First of all it is spelled Sosua, both my novias live with me, so how am I a womanizer fella?

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Serisley . In the same house . Two girl friends you are only fulling your self with that one ! Pall

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
They are fighting over YachtChef's unfortunate way of spelling. Don't worry...they will get over it.

As per your OP....well there are places and there are places. If you look around, in Santiago the old places like Francifol are still going strong. So are the newer ones li (The ground just shook this minute (11:08 in Santigo)) are fine! H2O and others.

HB.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Does any1 on DR1 understand what he/she is trying to say over here.....?

This is what google translate came up with (Yacht to English):

Santiago girls are sankies, Sosua girls are ho up front.

Disclaimer: Google cannot be held responsible for the opinions exposed by the original text (nor can I)

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
This is what google translate came up with (Yacht to English):

Santiago girls are sankies, Sosua girls are ho up front.

Disclaimer: Google cannot be held responsible for the opinions exposed by the original text (nor can I)

haha, epic.. the funny thing is the dude can spell perfectly, he just chooses to log on to dr1 on his iphone and can't spell on it worth a damn, i've read his posts where he doesn't make 1 typo :)

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
And then there are the "tipicos" which offer "g?iri-g?iri" merengue and salsa...

Did I just read HB say g?iri g?iri ROTFLMAOOOOO you are one hip viejito!!! Good stuff.

To the OP...my fav lounge in STI at the moment is Level it's in Bella Terra mall upper level.