seasun3

Oct 13, 2012
Glad i found this site :squareeye i'm looking for some information on the inheritance law

seasun3

Oct 13, 2012
hello, its not my stuff, my grandmother passed away in 1996 and she has 4 surviving children,one of which is my mother, my aunts and uncles are very well off, and my grandmother left my mother a small house in DR, she has since started to renovate the home and build up, now we find out the my aunt and uncles have purchase the "land" and they want their share.. is this legal? i am in the dark and don't know what to do or how to proceed, by the way, they state her will is worthless and does not hold ground in any DR court...

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
hello, its not my stuff, my grandmother passed away in 1996 and she has 4 surviving children,one of which is my mother, my aunts and uncles are very well off, and my grandmother left my mother a small house in DR, she has since started to renovate the home and build up, now we find out the my aunt and uncles have purchase the "land" and they want their share.. is this legal? i am in the dark and don't know what to do or how to proceed, by the way, they state her will is worthless and does not hold ground in any DR court...

Welcome to DR1, sorry for your troubles.

You may want to repost in the legal section.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You have found out that the ONLY thing Dominicans like more than stealing from strangers, is stealing from "Familia"!
Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
You have found out that the ONLY thing Dominicans like more than stealing from strangers, is stealing from "Familia"!
Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

BwaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaa! That's TRUE!!!

SHALENA

P.S. I'm so sorry for your troubles