hey all,

Coleman

Oct 17, 2012
Hi everyone, This is coleman. i'm 27 and an amateur bodybuilder. I'm teacher in geography
department but naturally interested in biological sciences.
Hope for a nice time.

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
Welcome Coleman

rendul is right......took the words right outta my mouth. Great people here with a wealth of information for you. Ask and yee shall receive:bunny:

jonee83

Oct 24, 2012
Hello every one,
I am davide jonee ,I join this forum for sharing knowledge, Ideas and information about animal care.
and also update my research and experience among animal life with this forum,

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
i think someone needs to train the mods and some members in how to spot spambots.
both coleman and jonee83

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
random crap not related to anything dr... look at their other posts. same thing. the spambot searches for keywords and posts some random related crap. google jonee83 for example and you'll find stuff like What Other Pet Do You Want To Own? - General Border Collie Discussion - All Border Collies Forums. that particular bot finds posts about dogs and has a signature with a link to 'buy dog treats'. no doubt the bot tried to insert in its posts on dr1... but dr1's settings filtered it out.

coleman a little harder to find since it's a more common moniker, but look at the 5 or 6 posts made on dr1. all meaningless for the most part, but designed to get by the mods. again, vbulletin didnt allow the links. i'd put odds at 90% it's a spammer. if u check their registered email, you'll probably find some weird name or google it and you'll probably find other posts on diff't sites that are also spam. the sophisticated spammer though change registration emails frequently, so not guaranteed to catch them that way

Dominicaus

Oct 4, 2006
random crap not related to anything dr... look at their other posts. same thing. the spambot searches for keywords and posts some random related crap....coleman a little harder to find since it's a more common moniker, but
Not sure about Coleman, but the following link to several posts seems to confirm that jonee83 IS a spam bot...and not a very sophisticated one...some of the posts seem gibberish....
All Border Collies Forums posts by jonee83

See if you can make sense of this beauty, an actual post by jonee83:
I think its a dweller meaning from tough guard excavation parent that we educate in imposition stil we sought to see if she would development out as favorable as ancestor and hold training her which is why we didnt impoverishment to spay her vindicatory yet.
Its my advise to call your Vet and diagnose your pet.. so that its my contact

Click here to see the original