Advise needed to help a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
I need the advise of women here in this forum to help a friend of mine...SKing I need your advise the most because you have lived in America as well as the Dominican Republic......First of I am a male if you cold not figure it out and my friend is a female. Her situation is as follows, she is a Afro American female with two kids and never married. She is going to DR to meet a man she met online.(Please no Sanky jokes....LOL). I am trying to give her advise on how to carry herself and how to dress. The reason for this is I'm trying to help her level the playing field at least in the looks department. I told her that Dominicans are very vain as to their looks. For example I told her before she goes down there to dress different and something as simple to pluck her eyebrows and she told me that only fake "Barbie Girls" do that. Also he has two kids. (His wife died). I just don't want my friend at the end of the day to be used for a "Visa". I would like the advise of the ladies on this forum to assist me in how to explain to her what she will have to do if she expects to have any hope in keeping that relationship. And by the way on her first trip to see him they are getting married right away. Can the women please post some advise without tearing into her so that she hopefully don't make a huge mistake. She is a member of this forum as well......So please be kind.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
my friend is a female. Her situation is as follows, she is a Afro American female with two kids and never married. She is going to DR to meet a man she met online.

Also he has two kids. (His wife died).

She is a member of this forum as well......So please be kind.

Is this the guy she is going to meet? I am a bit confused.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I need the advise of women here in this forum to help a friend of mine...SKing I need your advise the most because you have lived in America as well as the Dominican Republic......First of I am a male if you cold not figure it out and my friend is a female. Her situation is as follows, she is a Afro American female with two kids and never married. She is going to DR to meet a man she met online.(Please no Sanky jokes....LOL). I am trying to give her advise on how to carry herself and how to dress. The reason for this is I'm trying to help her level the playing field at least in the looks department. I told her that Dominicans are very vain as to their looks. For example I told her before she goes down there to dress different and something as simple to pluck her eyebrows and she told me that only fake "Barbie Girls" do that. Also he has two kids. (His wife died). I just don't want my friend at the end of the day to be used for a "Visa". I would like the advise of the ladies on this forum to assist me in how to explain to her what she will have to do if she expects to have any hope in keeping that relationship. And by the way on her first trip to see him they are getting married right away. Can the women please post some advise without tearing into her so that she hopefully don't make a huge mistake. She is a member of this forum as well......So please be kind.

I am confused, your friend is going to jump on a plane to meet a someone from a third world country and your advice is to pluck her eyebrow ????? :dead:

About how to explain to her what she will have to have any hope in keeping that relationship ? Simple, there is NO hope, she won't have to do nothing, her citizenship will be enough.

Where in the US does does your friend live ? There are some fine a$$ dominican men here :bunny:

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
I am confused, your friend is going to meet a friend on line and your advice as friend is to pluck her eyebrow ????? :dead:

About how to explain to her what she will have to have any hope in keeping that relationship ? Simple, there is NO hope, she won't have to do nothing, her citizenship will be enough.

Where in the US does she live ? There are some fine a$$ dominican men in the US :bunny:

The point is that she does not take care of herself in the looks department and I am just trying to help her level the playing field

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
The point is that she does not take care of herself in the looks department and I am just trying to help her level the playing field

Well, Dominicans do appreciate women who take care of themselves in all kinds of ways. She should start doing it. Otherwise I really hope her future husband does not run away right after crossing US border. Good luck!

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
What made me write this post was after reading "Will the "Right" Dominican Choose you?....Just want to help a friend don't ever want to see her hurt. Also because kids are involved so to me this is very serious. I do expect a fair share of "barbs" but this forum is a community so lets please help one of our members.

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
Well, Dominicans do appreciate women who take care of themselves in all kinds of ways. She should start doing it. Otherwise I really hope her future husband does not run away right after crossing US border. Good luck!

What you just said happened to a female member he got off the plane at JFK and just walked off.....LOL. Yes he came up on a spousal visa. And she was pregnant at the time. I just don't want her going down that road.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Check that his wife really died

Create a fake account and try to contact him on line. He probably be as interested in you as he is in your friend.

There are quite a few things you could do to bring back your friend to reality.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
who cares about chola eyebrows? tell her to pluck her pu**y!

:) ;)

as for the rest i am speechless. you are saying she is coming down to marry this dude? like, straight away?

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
They are getting married on her first trip ?

I am starting to doubt your story Barker :ermm:

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
Check that his wife really died

Create a fake account and try to contact him on line. He probably be as interested in you as he is in your friend.

There are quite a few things you could do to bring back your friend to reality.

I never thought of that....Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.