Samana Boatworks Open for Business - Service and Repairs and Boat Excursions

CaptE

Jul 27, 2012
Samana Boat Services , Dominican Republic, Tours and Boat Excursions, Private Charters

This business has been offering tours from Samana Bay to Los Hatises National Park, Whale watching, Cayo Levantado and private charters to secluded beaches for years.

Now the have officially opened their yacht and boat services division. Services include yacht sales, diesel and outboard repairs, mechanical parts, fiberglass repair and painting, haulout services. Further, the owner, Alfredo Benjamin speaks English, Spanish, French, German and Japanese. He offers his knowledge of a lifetime on the water and how to get things done here in Samana. You'll enjoy meeting him.

Also offered is boat security and mooring services. Check them out. They just finished my 23'custom panga center console and I love it. The construction process was easy and I got to design the deck configuration.

Be patient...their website is still a work in progress:)

CaptE

Jul 27, 2012
No, I am not an owner. The fellow (owner) did such a good job for me I like to tell people.

CaptE

Jul 27, 2012
Very good. Thank you. The sole owner is a Dominican fellow born and raised here.