Problem with ESPN and Cable de Norte - Help!

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Channel 130 ESPN... I have a 32 inch wide screen and ESPN is the only channel that does not "fill up" the screen. Anyone lese has the problem? I is Monday Night fooball! Help!!

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Is the service new to you? is that ESPN HD? Does you cable box remote have an "Aspect" button?

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Is the service new to you? is that ESPN HD? Does you cable box remote have an "Aspect" button?

No, it is not new and it worked before. yeha I guess it is the ESPN HD.. Yeah Aspect button works for all other channels, but on ESPN it hos from small to smaller... cannot fill up the screen. :(

carib

Jul 16, 2002
Does anyone else have a problem with ABC channel 166 (cable del norte) where the sound and video are out of sync by a few seconds???
Very annoying....
Does anyone have a solution?

carib

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Does anyone else have a problem with ABC channel 166 (cable del norte) where the sound and video are out of sync by a few seconds???
Very annoying....
Does anyone have a solution?

carib

I have the same problem with the sound on ABC. I am sure Cable de Nortes excellent customer service will solve the problem though...not. And btw, ESPN today is in another format...maybe it was the HD broadcast yday... well We live in paradise, so we should not watch TV, but hey it is raining!

Cab1

Oct 30, 2012
Channel 130 ESPN... I have a 32 inch wide screen and ESPN is the only channel that does not "fill up" the screen. Anyone lese has the problem? I is Monday Night fooball! Help!!

Its already fixed! I guess they are starting to work with the HD channels since there new boxes are HD now! I already changed mine because i own a 42' Plasma TV and with the HDMI connections it looks better!