Men ARE BETTER at multitasking!!!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Even though the world is being taken over by the "weaker" sex it makes my old Neanderthal heart happy to read that we MEN are still BETTER!!!
:bunny::bunny::bunny:
Sorry ladies ;)

Huh? Mannen beter in multitasken? - VROUW.nl | Horoscopen, Mode, Beauty, Spelletjes, Shoppen, Nieuws, Gezondheid, Prijsvragen [Actueel]

Google translation:
STOCKHOLM - Contrary to what has always been thought are not women but men a better at the same time performing various tasks, known as multitasking.

This is evident from Swedish research published in the journal Psychological Science.
monthly cycle
The difference between the sexes is associated with the menstrual cycle of the woman, which in turn affects the spatial related to multitasking capabilities. If a woman is menstruating, those skills are equal to those of men. In the ovulation phase, as much estrogen is created, women score worse than men.
On examination of the University of Stockholm were 160 men and women aged between 20 and 43 years.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Well, I am very happy, but do they ever use this ability besides cases where they need to hold beer with one hand and TV remote control with another?

Last edited:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I can make woopy, drink coffee, and watch tv at the same time!!!!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
So according to the study women are better at multitasking while PMSing....interesting.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I can do all that,plus make phone calls and not miss a beat! ...ha ha:laugh:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
BS. women are better at multitasking. they can lie on their back in the bed, move hips, moan and gasp while making a shopping list in their mind at the same time.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
BS. women are better at multitasking. they can lie on their back in the bed, move hips, moan and gasp while making a shopping list in their mind at the same time.

And thinking about Joe Blow!!!!! hahahahahahaha and fake it at the same time.

oh wait, we can do that tooooo!!!

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009

don't you watch television or read a book at the same time? You disappoint me.

BelgianK

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i will not lie to you: i cannot multitask. i cannot even drive and listen to the music at the same time. but i am capable of holding a conversation. just goes to show that female brain uses 1% of processing power to talk and 99% to listen, which is why we never listen anyway and just keep on talking and talking.

i say that men are better than women at many things. writing is one of them. men are better writers and poets. and bastards do not have periods. just that makes me want to kick them in the nuts.

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
Now how would you actually judge that, who multibates better?

Him just after multibating,"I did me better than you did you!"

Her, "oh no honey did you notice the Kotex was out, I did me better than you did you!"

Him, "Oh dear, yes you were menstrabating, it is a scientific fact, you did do you better than I did me!"

g'yuck

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Now how would you actually judge that

easy. they go to a man and say: we have few questions for you. can you answer them while scratching your balls?
and all men pass with flying colours.
then they go to a woman and say: we have few questions for you. can you answer them while painting your nails?
and 10 seconds later woman says: co?o! i went over! pass me a cotton bud, will you? and who are you anyways?
thus, we fail.