Grocery Store in El Dorado Reopening

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
For those of you who use the convenience (we do on occassion) the grocery store Ciccelella will be reopening
the 1st week of November. The owners, our neighbours are back, and now they need to restock and will be opening. Love the convenience for the "now and then" items. And thier wine selection is pretty good too:D

agw

Feb 14, 2010
That's great news! I have a condo booked near there this winter and I was thinking how handy it would have been. Thanks!

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
I totally disagree with you carib. We have been using thier resources for over 3 years and never encountered that.
Its a convenience grocery not a place to do your major shopping.

redserge

Jan 30, 2011
I did not mind spending a little more and walking there each day instead of busing in to suoper polla. I stock up on major items once every two weeks at super polla and then hit the convenience store and local veggie stands etc I see them every day we know each others names its a community thing. Hell here in Canada a convenience store marks up 40% over grocery store prices no big deal. We are there feb and march but wishing it was for Jan as well and probably will be in 2014!

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Is the grocery store open?
Yes it is, and nicely stocked and clean as usual.
After doing a few price comparisons, some wines, cheeses and a few other items
came in the same as Super Polo :smoke:
Not bad for a little grocer.

nauticalm

Sep 4, 2006
Thanks for the information Robbie, arriving Dec 16 and this great news for something close and handy.