Careful with your email

Dec 26, 2011
A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day. The husband checked int o the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the e-mail.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston , a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack. The widow decided to check her e-mail expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Arrived
Date: December 16, 2010

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I've seen that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P. S. Sure is freaking hot down here!!!!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Sister Mary is approached by an older man with a grouchy face.He says,"I am looking
for a damn church so I can become a member and wash away all my goddamned sins."

Sister Mary is very surprised by his words and replies,"This type of language is not
acceptable in our fathers home.If you would like to attend our services in our church
you need to refrain from using our fathers name in vain and stop using this type of
language."

The grouchy old man starts getting very upset and says,"Look sister,I could talk any way
I damn want.If you're not going to let me into your damn church,I would like to speak to
a priest."

Sister Mary goes to see Father Michael and tells him about the man and how he is causing
a scene and would like to see him.The priest requests that Sister Mary bring him in so he
can talk to this man.

Father Michael inquieres with the grouchy old man as to why he has chosen to want to attend
his services.The man answers with:

"I just won the damn lottery and wanted to find a church where I can donate lots of money so
that maybe the Lord will forgive me and wash away some of my goddamn sins."

Father Michael looks at him and says,"And this damn bitch is giving you a problem?"