Dominican marrying a gay man for visa....

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Ah, YouTube, what did we do before you were invented??

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dKtgvq9Wgl0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Caso Cerrado: la raz?n por la cual el nivel de inteligencia colectivo latino est? por el sub-suelo.

And she insists on being called Doctora to boot. A J.D. does not a Doctor make. Embarrassing!

Big Dan

Feb 14, 2009
Funniest thing I've seen in ages, AE!

Love it or hate it, it's not that far fetched any more. If the U.S. Defense of Marriage Act is found discriminatory because it dictates that marriage is only between one man and one woman, then federally homosexuals can marry, and the men can marry men and apply for fiance visas to the U.S.

Dec 26, 2011
Love it or hate it, it's not that far fetched any more. If the U.S. Defense of Marriage Act is found discriminatory because it dictates that marriage is only between one man and one woman, then federally homosexuals can marry, and the men can marry men and apply for fiance visas to the U.S.

What's clear is that the two Dominicans implicated(the defendant and his "primo") are dos descarados sin conciencia.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
damn. no kidding. i think chocolatico should have had his cherry picked right there and then...

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Caso Cerrado y la supuesta doctora son la estupidez m?s grande que existe. And so many Latinos watch this garbage. It's all make-believe and very, very stupid. Whether it's about gays, midgets, incest, romance gone wrong or whatever. It's so stupid that I even call those who watch it stupid.

Go ahead, dislike away! It's a very stupid show. Estupid?simo.

Dec 26, 2011
Caso Cerrado y la supuesta doctora son la estupidez m?s grande que existe. And so many Latinos watch this garbage. It's all make-believe and very, very stupid. Whether it's about gays, midgets, incest, romance gone wrong or whatever. It's so stupid that I even call those who watch it stupid.

:)...

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Soy Yo

Lucifer tu eres el diablo,
I watch La Doctora,Corazon Valiente and Rosa Diamante, am I a maricon:nervous::confused::eek: or do I just enjoy cuddling con la jefa???
Well, we all have a cross to bear.
Once I dated a nuclear physicist in Cern Switzerland, all she talked about was the particle accelerator and the "God particle" and then there was the architect from Santo Domingo and the county club.
Now I relaize that I'm very happy with Paola,Presidente and Barcelo.

Of course the gay thing would not happen in the DR because gay marriages and abortions are illegal.
Watch Judge Judy, no hype and she's never been wrong!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think maybe this thread should become a part of "successful relationships: dominican style" thread....

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Lucifer tu eres el diablo,
I watch La Doctora,Corazon Valiente and Rosa Diamante, am I a maricon:nervous::confused::eek: or do I just enjoy cuddling con la jefa???
Well, we all have a cross to bear.
Once I dated a nuclear physicist in Cern Switzerland, all she talked about was the particle accelerator and the "God particle" and then there was the architect from Santo Domingo and the county club.
Now I relaize that I'm very happy with Paola,Presidente and Barcelo.

Of course the gay thing would not happen in the DR because gay marriages and abortions are illegal.
Watch Judge Judy, no hype and she's never been wrong!

Say, Bro can you toss me them digits? Phemale Physicists make my nature rise and one who understands the correlation between astro-physics and small particle physics no less.......a dream come true! Maybe she can help with a postulate I've been having trouble with.

Seriously, daytime TV shock shows have been making money all over the world since Morton Downey jr. laid the foundation for the Jerry Springer show. Nobody should ever take any of that stuff seriously. It is meant to shock and entertain, not spread knowledge.

Before the advent of the internet, TV had the greatest potential for the instantaneous mass transfer of knowledge since the dawn of Man and now look at whet it's become. Now THAT's shocking.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
The show is stupid not because of gay marriage or whatever; it's just plain stupid, no matter what it's about.

Feb 7, 2007

Stupid? Maybe. But not that stupid as Se?orita Laura. And all the businesses want to have ads on that show...I know, because I sell them. People watch it and watch it big. CS has huge male mix and lot's of B segments and even some A's. Not just C's and D's. It's huge on 15+ segment regardless of gender and social status. This all makes it a huge attractive program for all classes of advertisers, for adolescents, males, females, even seniors. It's the program that pulls in all audiences. And where there's audience, there's ad money. He dicho, Caso Cerrado!

Last edited: