Funny people those Polish!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Geflitste fietser trekt onderbroek over hoofd - Buitenland | Het laatste buitenlandse nieuws leest u op Telegraaf.nl [buitenland]

Google translation

Bialy bior - A cyclist in the Polish Bialy bior was flashed because he kicked harder than the permitted 50 kilometers per hour, in his flight from the police pulled his clothes.

The local police flashed the cyclist because it drove faster than was allowed. A patrol gave chase. When officers could stop the man, he seemed to have pulled out all his clothes. To not be recognizable to the police, he had his underpants pulled over his head.
Piotr Chmielewski had before it two fines. One for speeding and one for public schennispleging. The Pool must total 250 euros cough. Chmielewski reports in turn that he was not naked, but was wearing a thong. "Agents could not determine," a local police spokesman defends itself.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
hehehe funny. Maybe dv8 can make some sense out of it for us...hehehe

Ah, in order to keep this thread clean, I would advise to change the title to "Funny people SOME Polish!"...

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
50 kmh on a bicycle, with his underpants over his face? Was he the supplier of Lance Armstrong?? He should enter the Tour de France next year....

BelgianK

pdmlynek

Sep 27, 2012
Hemust be a pretty good biker. 50 km/hr on a bicycle is pretty fast. I've done it only when it was downhill. I do not think that I could peddle at 50 km/hr.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
They have speedometers, you never had one on your bike in Holland?
On my last bike, of many, which I actually brought here, I have one, but it wouldn't be an obligation, so how can they insist on a speed limit if they don't insist in the equipment to measure it?

As far as I know in Holland there is no speed limit for bikes, but you can get a ticket if your speed is as such that in endangers other road users.

In Poland I wouldn't know though, I thought ALL Polish people only move themselves in overcrowded construction workers van...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
to follow up the story with polaks stealing a van full of coffins in germany: the coffins (with intact content) were found. the van wasn't :)