Hey there everybody!

Chris Dogan

Nov 6, 2012
www.twitter.com
So i'll be in Santo Domingo this christmas and new years. not sure what made me choose that particular city, i was just on the internet looking up places to vacation and I was led there. I've read through a couple of the threads on this forum as well as a couple of other sites to try and get an idea of what to expect.. and now i'm more nervous than excited! I am a black man, mid 30s, single. I wasnt planning on going as a sex tourist but from what i've been reading it seems that if you don't speak spanish that paying for company is the only way to meet nice women :ermm: i was a journalism major in college so i pride myself on beng able to communicate effectively... besides the fact that i grew up in Houston and we have a large hispanic population so i'm comfortable around people who don't speak any english. I find a smile and gestures make things a helluva easier and i'm hoping for that to carry me when i head on out in a few weeks. I would love any advice that anyone can give me, and i look forward to meeting new people and making new friends via this website. gracias! (see? i know a little spanish! lol)

jonytuga

Oct 16, 2012
A smile can do wonders:D, and in St. Domingo I?m sure you will find many people who speak English.
Have a safe holidays.
JT