Harrisons and Premier Jewellry in Sosua???

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
I was informed recently that Harrisons in Sosua has closed its doors. When I was there last year it looked closed then but I was told it was still open. So I am wondering if Premier Jewellry is still open. Does anyone know? Thanks .

juant

May 9, 2012
I was informed recently that Harrisons in Sosua has closed its doors. When I was there last year it looked closed then but I was told it was still open. So I am wondering if Premier Jewellry is still open. Does anyone know? Thanks .
If it is the one located in the corner before you get to Rocky's and El Flow, I heard that it is closed and that they are opening a bar sort of like Seacrest and Sosua Life. Now, that's what I heard. Don't quote me on that.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
If it is the one located in the corner before you get to Rocky's and El Flow, I heard that it is closed and that they are opening a bar sort of like Seacrest and Sosua Life. Now, that's what I heard. Don't quote me on that.

Ryan Seacrest bar is under new management and will re-open in a week or two. Sosua Life has not been Sosua Life in about two years, when was the last time you were on Pedro Clisante?

Harrisons is some sort of Montreal Biker Bar.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002

Harrison's is definitely gone. Work is well along in turning the former store into a bar.