Where Do I Sign Up For Rocky's Annual Thanksgiving Day Feast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Howdy folks,

Milka and I are proud to once again host our annual Thanksgiving dinner at Rocky's. The date is Thursday, November 22nd, 2012. The festivities will start at 2 PM and will conclude at 6 PM or when all the turkeys are gone whichever comes first.

Last year we had a tremendous turnout and a few late arrivals left disappointed as we ran out. Don't let this happen to you this year. Get your name on the list ASAP so we know how many are coming. The cost this year is $599 pesos and will include the traditional Rocky's thanksgiving turkey dinner with all the fixings. Remember, this is the start up event for fund raising for our annual toy drive for the toys we give away on New Years Eve to the less fortunate children here on the North Coast. Last years event raised almost $10,000 pesos so we got off to a great start. Hopefully this year will be even better.

Please post your name below and the number attending and let's see if this year, we can all set a new record.

Take care all and I look forward to seeing you at Rocky's for your turkey day dinner.

Rick

Mike - 2

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Howdy folks,

Milka and I are proud to once again host our annual Thanksgiving dinner at Rocky's. The date is Thursday, November 22nd, 2012. The festivities will start at 2 PM and will conclude at 6 PM or when all the turkeys are gone whichever comes first.

Last year we had a tremendous turnout and a few late arrivals left disappointed as we ran out. Don't let this happen to you this year. Get your name on the list ASAP so we know how many are coming. The cost this year is $599 pesos and will include the traditional Rocky's thanksgiving turkey dinner with all the fixings. Remember, this is the start up event for fund raising for our annual toy drive for the toys we give away on New Years Eve to the less fortunate children here on the North Coast. Last years event raised almost $10,000 pesos so we got off to a great start. Hopefully this year will be even better.

Please post your name below and the number attending and let's see if this year, we can all set a new record.

Take care all and I look forward to seeing you at Rocky's for your turkey day dinner.

Rick

Mike - 2

I suggest you start a new thread on this and I'll sticky it.

Status
Not open for further replies.