Motorcycle for sale: Not for the faint hearted.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
This is an add recently found in a Dominican online advertisement here on the North Coast.

"The baddest, wildest, fastest, bike on this island. Period. 2006 KTM 950SM. You ever sat on a lion before? Well this is the closest you'll ever come. This bike will do 270km/180MPH down the highway and make you feel like you're being catapulted back to the Fu&%*^ing future. This bike has enough ground clearance to clear a sequoia tree or cross a river during a hurricane. The only thing lacking on this bike is a Flux Capicator--like the one employed by Michael J Fox in Back To The Future--but honestly, it doesn't need a Fu%$#ing stupid button because you can get enough lift to catapult you into outer space. It's 950cc! it's got enough torque to rips your fu&^%$ing arms out of their sockets or take your hair weave out. It'll rip the knickers off any girl sitting on the back in 10 seconds. This bike is not for sissies. This bike will carry you through any Zombie Apocolypse you encounter on this island...you'll be tearing up asphalt--kicking ass and taking names--as you barrel through groups of Pentecostals, Mormons, Baptists, and Jehovah Witnesses on sunday morning, screaming "Born to be Wild, you Fu*&#ing Jesus Freaks"--as you head for Passions for the all-you-can-eat-buffett. The bike runs like a rocket ship and stops just as quickly with the motorcycle industry's leading 330mm "Braided" Brembo brakes lines and most massive calipers you've ever seen in your life. Trust me...you'll need them! They have to be experienced to be believed. This KTM 950cc is the baddest bike on the island. Nothing even remotely comes close to it. That's why there are only two on the whole island. it costs U.S $20,000 new in 2006. I got the receipt. This one was special ordered through KTM in Santo Domingo. She's got new shoes on her as well, becuase you don't let a classy lady leave the house barefoot, do you? She's got new Carbon Fiber side panels becuase you don't deprive your sexy lady new jewelery and panties when she leaves the house. Why am i selling it? Becuase i'm not the kind of guy to drive by a river and not try to jump over the Fu%$&ing thing like Evil Kneivel. I see a bridge, i'm going to hit that thing at 180mph and catapult over the Fu*^*KINg river like the Space Shuttle taking off! I'm sorry, I can't pass up golden opportunities like that. I'm not right in the head. Listen...you want a stupid chinese scooter, then move to China dumb A&^. You want something to take you to the moon and back, screaming, "Oh Yeah, Baby, it's Fu*&%ing business time!" then come and see me. But don't come to me talking some stupid brain damage crap about how bad ass your Harley is. Harley can't surf! Harley's a fat piece of crap situated on an obese frame. Harley is a WWII Tank barreling down the highway making a lot of noise; Harley don't jump bridges, man! It's fat ass that only knows how to make a lot of noise without the side effect of horsepower. You want to talk 180MPH/270km, come see me. I work at ???? during football games on saturday's and sundays. Please don't come and see me if you want to talk about how some stupid chinese scooter once scared you...scooters are for women dumb as^^. You want to talk about catapulting over rivers, chasing monkeys down the street..come see me! You want to compare scars, come see me. But don't come and see me and waste my fu&&^%ing time talking about some stupid, piece of crap Yamaha 125cc DT that has less horsepower then a riding lawn mower...and how it once scared the living crap out of you when you were 12yrs old. $8000 gets you three helmets, a KTM Brochure, Saddle bags--(never used), KTM factory tools, a link to some of my favorite youtube crash videos, a short story about honest two women on this island, a shot of Jack Daniels with me and my buddy, Alabama Gary, a cup of coffee, and whatever kind of tequila you want."

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
There is an ad about that same bike on dominican central I think, but it's much shorter... :)
Where did you see this one?
:)

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
So, Frank,did you buy it? All that verbage and no photo. I bet a picture of the current owner would be interesting. Frankly, none of the sub 1000 cc bikes really go. The owner would not believe it but not the fastest on the isle as I have seen Kawi zx14s tooling around and they are king of the hill. Would love to buy a zx14 but at my age wisdom over rules really, really, really wanting one.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I noticed the add has been updated and slightly modified:

"The baddest, wildest, fastest, bike on this island. 2006 KTM 950SM. You ever sat on a lion before? Well this is the closest you'll ever come. This bike will do 270km/180MPH down the highway and make you feel like you're being catapulted back to the Fu&%*^ing future.

This bike has enough ground clearance to clear a sequoia tree or cross a river during a hurricane. The only thing lacking on this bike is a Flux Capacitor--like the one employed by Michael J Fox in "Back To The Future"--but honestly, it doesn't need a stupid Flux Capacitor because there's enough torque here to rip your eyes out of their sockets and catapult you into outer space. It's 950cc! it's got enough torque to rip your fu&^%$ing arms out of their sockets and take your hair weave out. It'll rip the knickers off any girl sitting on the back because it accelerates from 0 to 60 in 2,6 seconds. This bike is not for sissies. Cowards need not apply.

This bike will carry you through any Zombie Apocolypse you encounter on this island...you'll be tearing up asphalt--kicking ass and taking names--as you barrel through armies of Pentecostals, Mormons, Baptists, and Jehovah Witnesses on sunday morning, screaming "Born to be Wild, you Fu*&#ing Jesus Freaks"--as you head for Passions for an all-you-can-eat-buffett.

The bike runs on rocket fuel and can pull 3 G's as it accelerates past AMET like a rocket ship. Thankfully, it stops just as quickly with the industry's baddest, biggest 330mm Brembo brake calipers you've ever seen in your life. Trust me...you'll need them! They have to be experienced to be believed. This KTM 950cc is the baddest bike on this island. Nothing even remotely comes close to it. That's why there are only two on the whole island. It costs U.S $20,000 new in 2006 at KTM in Santo Domingo. I got the receipt. This one was special ordered through KTM in Santo Domingo.

She's got new shoes on her, becuase you don't let a classy lady leave the house barefoot, do you? She's got new Carbon Fiber side panels becuase you don't deprive your sexy lady new nice jewelery and panties when she leaves the house. Why am i selling it? Becuase i'm not the kind of guy to drive by a river and not try to jump over the Fu%$&ing thing like Evil Knievel. I see a bridge, i'm going to hit that thing at 180mph and catapult over the Fu*^*KINg thing like the Space Shuttle taking off! I'm sorry, I'm not right in the head.

Listen...you want a stupid chinese scooter, then move to China dumb A&^. You want something to take you to the moon and back, screaming, "Oh Yeah, Baby, let's get wild & kinky!" then come and see me. But don't come to me talking some stupid brain damage crap about how bad ass your Harley is. Harley can't surf! Harley's a fat piece of crap situated on an obese frame. Harley is a WWII Tank barreling down the highway making a lot of noise; Harley don't jump bridges, man! It's fat ass that only knows how to make a lot of noise without the side effect of horsepower.

You want to talk 180MPH/270km, come see me. I work at ??? during football games on saturday's and sundays. Please don't come and see me if you want to talk about how some stupid chinese scooter that once scared you...scooters are for dumb as^^es and women. You want to talk about catapulting over rivers, chasing monkeys down the street...come see me! You want to compare scars, come see me. But please don't come and see me and waste my fu&&^%ing time talking about some stupid, piece of crap Yamaha 125cc DT that has less horsepower then a riding lawn mower...and how it once scared the living crap out of you when you were 12yrs old. $8000 gets you three helmets, a KTM Brochure, Saddle bags--(never used), KTM factory tools, a link to some of my favorite youtube crash videos, a short story about honest two women on this island, a shot of Jack Daniels with me and my buddy--Alabama Gary, a cup of coffee, and whatever kind of tequila shot you want."