Cable de Norte SUCKS...

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
again.. well what is new....

So no CBS, no Fox no NFL on this rainy Sunday???

What is the problem this time? What is the excuse this time?

Please fixit before 4 pm...

Grrrrrrr

Last edited:

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
again.. well what is new....

So no CBS, no Fox no NFL on this rainy Sunday???

What is the problem this time? What is the excuse this time?

Please fixit before 4 pm...

Grrrrrrr

ROFL..... I CAN'T STOP.... Ah.. weather problem? Ah... you didn't pay your bill? Ah.... Did you call them? Ah... nothing else to do in your life?....

Mine is fine and they have been good providers for many years. Channels go out and wires come down. I can only take it that your post/thread is a joke. OH... why the heck would anyone want Fox? I tell them to NOT send Fox to me. I guess we now how we differ.

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
It is back on...thank you Cable de Norte

Very constructive post ..."been good providers for many years." hahahahahah What Are you drinking?

It is true though that the rain and cloud of course messes of the satellites....and that is when you want the TV so.... Have a nice evening Sir.

Last edited:

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
ROFL..... I CAN'T STOP.... Ah.. weather problem? Ah... you didn't pay your bill? Ah.... Did you call them? Ah... nothing else to do in your life?....

Mine is fine and they have been good providers for many years. Channels go out and wires come down. I can only take it that your post/thread is a joke. OH... why the heck would anyone want Fox? I tell them to NOT send Fox to me. I guess we now how we differ.

only one reason........NFL...........

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003

Hey Gringo Ringo, Can you please ask your favorite service provider why it is now Basketball on the NFL channel? It is Thursday NFL football...

Yes we all have paid our bills.

Thank you

Cab1

Oct 30, 2012
Hey Gringo Ringo, Can you please ask your favorite service provider why it is now Basketball on the NFL channel? It is Thursday NFL football...

Yes we all have paid our bills.

Thank you

Hey Guys!

i called them for the NFL issue and apparently they've been working with some channels and the solution was just to do an auto search on the box and voila! ;)

If Cable Del Norte sucks on rainy days? Try Claro or Sky and you'll see you won't get channels at all!! Lol

Peace out!