JMB773 showing his b-ball skills

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I'll bet he's great at Basketball on XBox and PS3.

The other guy in the frame a few times looked like "B-Rad" from "Malibu's Most Wanted".

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I wonder if that guy's parole officer knows he's within 1000yds of a school...;)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BIqVvRh_cEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>......................

Oppossite of JMB773

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
C'MON MAN!!!!( Shout out to NFL Countdown) Show me a brother in Chicago that can't play basketball and I will show you an expat in DR that can dance.

I will say this I do not play basketball with Dominicans anymore because they are too soft!!! If you look a Dominican to hard on the court they call FOUL, if you block their shot FOUL, if you steal the ball FOUL. I have played with GIRLS in Chicago more tougher then Dominicanos.

First I am Ghetto, then from the projects and now I am " Ghetto, burger flipping, food stamp having, project living man that CAN'T play basketball LOL :)

Good thing I still have Santo Domingo and the DR to make me feel better. I can go to Santo Domingo for a week a rent 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport and drive around to the malls, beaches, parks on Sunday night, Malecon, Venezuela etc and be somebody for that week.

I know I am not Dominican or an expat that" fits in " but I do look forward to my week with the 2003 Montero Sport and women I pick up when they are waiting for the guagua. Call me as many names as you want, but please do not take the fact that Dominican women like to spend time with JMB773 and his Montero no matter if its only for 5 days :cry:

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
C'MON MAN!!!!( Shout out to NFL Countdown) Show me a brother in Chicago that can't play basketball and I will show you an expat in DR that can dance.

I will say this I do not play basketball with Dominicans anymore because they are too soft!!! If you look a Dominican to hard on the court they call FOUL, if you block their shot FOUL, if you steal the ball FOUL. I have played with GIRLS in Chicago more tougher then Dominicanos.

First I am Ghetto, then from the projects and now I am " Ghetto, burger flipping, food stamp having, project living man that CAN'T play basketball LOL :)

Good thing I still have Santo Domingo and the DR to make me feel better. I can go to Santo Domingo for a week a rent 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport and drive around to the malls, beaches, parks on Sunday night, Malecon, Venezuela etc and be somebody for that week.

I know I am not Dominican or an expat that" fits in " but I do look forward to my week with the 2003 Montero Sport and women I pick up when they are waiting for the guagua. Call me as many names as you want, but please do not take the fact that Dominican women like to spend time with JMB773 and his Montero no matter if its only for 5 days :cry:

Wow,

I'm impressed!! And all this time I thought I was the man!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, second place isn't so bad........

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Admit it, JMB: Dominicans are the real mandigos of the Caribbean and all of the Americas. Jamaicans are one-dimensional, excelling only in sprint races. But Dominicans RULE!

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
You guys are really funny. I always thought JMB was more partial to the blue headscarf instead of the red one. :)
That guy deserves a contract..A contract as a rodeo clown that is!!

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Admit it, JMB: Dominicans are the real mandigos of the Caribbean and all of the Americas. Jamaicans are one-dimensional, excelling only in sprint races. But Dominicans RULE!

Bad example, using Jamaicans for comparison.

There's 3 million Dominicans in Santo Domingo alone and only 2 million Jamaicans in the whole Country.

Do the 2012 Olympic medal count....especially "GOLD".

I'm looking forward to seeing the Dominican Olympic bobsled team compete in 2014 though.

Bwaahahahaa!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com

That won't be hard for you because I can dance!!!

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Bad example, using Jamaicans for comparison.

There's 3 million Dominicans in Santo Domingo alone and only 2 million Jamaicans in the whole Country.

Do the 2012 Olympic medal count....especially "GOLD".

I'm looking forward to seeing the Dominican Olympic bobsled team compete in 2014 though.

Bwaahahahaa!

Just joking with JMB. He's a good sport, though.

diable410

Sep 14, 2011

Mandingo cards have been revoked from all of DR for the following reason:

Sammy Sosa
Sammy Sosa bleaching cream
year '01 corn rolls with baby hair slicked down forehead.
large bedazzle belt buckles
smedium bedazzled tshirts/ tank tops / cleavage
"dembow"

If you wish to appeal the revocation, please submit the signatures of 30,000 petition and 3 pro baseball sponser along with a plan to eradicate said offenses. LOL!!!

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Mandingo cards should've been revoked after Leonel and Danilo refused to shave their 70s-style 'staches.

Even Hip?lito has more style than these two Ron Jeremy fans.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
I know there are some Dominican ball players that can get down. My favorite Dominican player of all time is Felipe Lopez. This kid was a BEAST on the court.

My LEAST favorite is Charlie Villanueva this guy SUCKS!!!

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011

AT WHAT hitting a bottle caps? There is no contest I have to admit, no country hit bottle caps better then Dominicans. I once saw a guy hit a bottle cap so FAR it was never found again.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Felipe L?pez excelled in NYC during his High School years, but never lived up to his reputation.

Another would-be great was Al Horford's dad, Tito Horford, but greed reared its ugly head.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
AT WHAT hitting a bottle caps? There is no contest I have to admit, no country hit bottle caps better then Dominicans. I once saw a guy hit a bottle cap so FAR it was never found again.

Hitting bottle caps, y jugando vitillas, does wonders for your hand-eye coordination, and helps with hitting breaking balls. That's no joke, man!