Can I buy swim goggles in Cabarete or Sosua?

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
the only place in the county that i have found to buy decent swim goggles is the Americana next to Ikea

the only goggles that they sell in the pharmacies or hotels are for kids

because Dominican women do not get their hair dos messy

and divers do not use swim goggles

pinyon

Jan 17, 2012
Thanks so much - I will try Northern Coast Aquasports. Will you give me exact directions - coming from Cabarete?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Thanks so much - I will try Northern Coast Aquasports. Will you give me exact directions - coming from Cabarete?

Northern Coast Aquasports is on Pedro Clisante, the main street of Sosua. Coming from Cabarete, turn right just when have passed by the Texaco station onto the street that runs alongside Texaco. When you get to the corner, turn left. You are now on Pedro Clisante heading toward Northern Coast. About 3 buildings before you get to the cross street that runs along side the small Playero on the corner you will see Northern Coast on your right.

After you turn left onto Pedro Clisante there are no cross streets before you get to Northern Coast.

If you get confused and turn at the light just as you come to Texaco, then go to the corner and turn left and keep going until you get to Northern Coast on your right. You will be passing by the street on your left that goes to the highway, the one that you would have turned on had you waited to turn until passing Texaco.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
presuming that he's not driving...no left turn for cars into PC.
If driving, best to park up in the side street alongside the texaco and walk

Ooops. I had forgotten that. You are correct. I could give you directions on going around the block, but you are better off parking, as Vinyasa said, and walking along PC.

Thanks for catching my error, Vinyasa