Casa Veintiuno, Sosua

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
I have lived in Cabarete for nearly 9 years and dined at most of the better restaurants in the area and all I can say about our dining experience at Casa Veintiuno is WOW!!! My wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary there last week and everything was more than perfect. From the moment we entered to the moment we left, the details to attention were amazing. The staff were very educated about the menu and extremely courteous. The owners, Saskia and Marc make sure that their guests are treated to a 5 star service which is exactly what we received. The food was mouthwatering to say the least. Perfectly seasoned and perfectly cooked. My wife said that this was the most pleasurable dining experience she had ever had, and I tend to agree with her. I would recommend this place to anyone! Oh, and the prices, extremely reasonable. Very few places where two people can enjoy a gourmet dinner for less than U$70!! I am looking forward to returning soon.

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
good to hear it.
Though whenever i ask my friends who have lived here for some time about Casa 21, they all seem a bit nonplussed about it.
Sometimes good, sometimes not seems to be the normal response.

Maybe things have changed for the better there?

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
We had some Belgian friends dining there, who where here for a visit. These guys know their food, and they were raving about the place and the service they got, as well as the food of course.

BelgianK

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
On the way towards PP you go past the light at Playero and a short distance you will see a sign on your right and you make a left. It is about a block or two up the road at a corner on your right. A large house.

Aug 21, 2007
I believe it is the best restaurant in Sosua. Seahorse Ranch is also great, but if I want to stay in town, Casa Veintiuno is the one.

Lindsey

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Seahorse Ranch is overlooking the Ocean and has a great setting. But I would rate Casa 21 better for food and service for sure.