frontnight.jpg

Day view
frontday.jpg

Before
037wcw.jpg

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
You know, i had go back and take a second look at your house. you did a fantastic job. however, if i may, i would like to make one small, tiny suggestion... a minor suggestion really...but i feel it would increase your property value significantly.

Try this: Put a u-turn drive way in the front of the house going across your neighbors front lawn; join this with a 50 meter swimming pool going across the front two lawns up to the middle of the street, but not beyond it; you don't want to impede traffic. Join this together with a 15 meter dive platform from the top of your neighbors roof, so that one can get a good running start and do back-flips from the neighbors roof into the deep end of the pool. Make sure the platform is high enough to clear the u-turn drive-way on the descent down. It's just a small suggestion, you know...to increase the property value.

Frank

Last edited:

Los Lobos

Mar 8, 2011
You know, i had go back and take a second look at your house. you did a fantastic job. however, if i may, i would like to make one small, tiny suggestion... a minor suggestion really...but i feel it would increase your property value significantly.

Try this: Put a u-turn drive way in the front of the house going across your neighbors front lawn; join this with a 50 meter swimming pool going across the front two lawns up to the middle of the street, but not beyond it; you don't want to impede traffic. Join this together with a 15 meter dive platform from the top of your neighbors roof, so that one can get a good running start and do back-flips from the neighbors roof into the deep end of the pool. Make sure the platform is high enough to clear the u-turn drive-way on the descent down. It's just a small suggestion, you know...to increase the property value.

Frank

Get the plans drawn up and Ill see what i can do. FYI most of the ideals have been my wifes and shes is Dominican but has lived here long enough to know good design.. Im more than happy with the house the way it was before. Just needed to change the color.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
OK, i'm sitting at the bar and studying the facade of your house, and i realize there is a lot more potential and unused space here that can be utilized to its full potential. Feel free to run this by your Dominican wife, and remind her that i'm Dominican as well, and so i know a good design when i see one; I've made plenty of 1/16 scale model houses with Elmer's glue and Legos. I consider myself a somewhat expert in Elmer's glue, cardboard, and legos. Anyway, run this modest plan by her...you know...just to see her reaction...

Install a 30 meter amateur radio tower on your roof using 2x4 wood and 3 inch concrete nails. On the top of the tower, install a small dive board--something that doesn't extend more than 5 feet. Get the neighbors kids together and offer them free chocolate cake, and then dare them to do belly flops from the platform into the pool. for those larger ones that do not clear the pool, install 4 inch foam around the base of the pool,and keep a lot of mops handy just in case the bloods starts running into the pool--upsetting the Ph balance of your chlorine. fat kids tend to bleed a lot.

Frank

Last edited:

niceguy

Aug 6, 2011
What is that on the front of your house (on the right side / before shot)?. It looks like a battery pack. I gotta get one put on my house to run my fan. I just got my electricity bill

Last edited by a moderator:

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
Wowww excellent job! I would have thought you were pulling our leg if not for the fact that the neighbor's house matches up in both shots! I'm sure that gave you ton more usable space!

Last edited by a moderator:

Los Lobos

Mar 8, 2011
What is that on the front of your house (on the right side / before shot)?. It looks like a battery pack. I gotta get one put on my house to run my fan. I just got my electricity bill

That was an old closet. Electric bill not too bad +/- 1500 pesos monthly before remodel. Waiting for bill after remodel.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
VERY Nice!
Come do my house!
I have awnings on my house, keeps it a lot cooler by blocking the sun, and keeps the rain out too.
Don't have to run and shut the windows anymore!
CC

Los Lobos

Mar 8, 2011
Nice house. You did a great job. Did you knock down the first home completely?

No. We had an architec come in and draw up plans and an engineer certify the plans. Just kind of streched the house from front to back. Maestro de construction did the work and we bought all of the material. It was a three bedroom and we made it 4 plus a on suite. On suite will be for us until we can become more permanent and will rent out rest of house until we do.