Looking for construction companies in Puerto Plata area

Shamalita

May 2, 2012
I am compiling a list of construction companies from the Puerto Plata/North Coast area.

This is to help an experienced, skilled, honest and hard working construction worker find a job in that area.

If you know someone who is looking for this type of skilled laborer and who offers an honest pay for honest work, that would be AWESOME!! Life changing!!

I would appreciate any info you may have to assist this honest man in finding honest work!

Gracias! :)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
If he is that good, I would have thought that he would be grabbed up by now.

The major company is probably there at Dep?sito Ferretero....they are the biggest and the owners are an arquitect and an engineer, and I know they build...

HB

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
My wife is head of HR and payroll for a company their
About 200 people. I forget the name.I will ask her.

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
If he is that good, I would have thought that he would be grabbed up by now.

The major company is probably there at Dep?sito Ferretero....they are the biggest and the owners are an arquitect and an engineer, and I know they build...

HB

Isn't. That an import company? They export items from Houston

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Kuki won't be broke anytime soon....he's got gov't contracts for.....a good while yet.
As long as the PLD continues to dominate.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Kuki plays golf with the people from Deposito Ferretero...they are buddies from kindergarden! They are all part of the Tennis Club crowd as well as POP Golf Club at Playa Dorada...

HB

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
Kuki plays golf with the people from Deposito Ferretero...they are buddies from kindergarden! They are all part of the Tennis Club crowd as well as POP Golf Club at Playa Dorada...

HB
my wife has known him for many years also. i have met him.